All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am
Slavery is unstoppable. The question is - for each illegal slave - “One whipping, or two?” And will the second whipping belong to your daughter, wife, sister, girlfriend, lover, or one night stand?

No slave owner should be forced to give up their slave. No slave owner who chooses not to release their slave should have to die.



screen glare
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Like I said - LL101 is the other “extremely stable genius”.




Meanwhile - what he’s written above and attributed to me (“screen glare wrote”) is of course not something I wrote.
Nor would I ever.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:42 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:24 pm
Like I said - LL101 is the other “extremely stable genius”.

Meanwhile - what he’s written above and attributed to me (“screen glare wrote”) is of course not something I wrote.
Nor would I ever.
Is it true you beat Kunta Kinte with a bent coat hanger? If not, how do you propose to do it “safely”?

Slavery was legal. That didn’t make it right. Abortion is legal (not for long). That doesn’t make it right.

Evil people justified enslaving black people by saying they weren’t humans. Evil people today (see screen glare) justify murdering the unborn by saying not only is it not a human, but it’s actually the mother’s body! Yes, try to figure that one out.

Oh, try to protect innocent life and you’ll be met with screen glare’s apoplectic, “WHAT?! BENT COAT HANGERS!!! BACK ALLEYS!!!” In 1861, screen glare also said, “WE CAN’T FREE SLAVES!!! THE SLAVE OWNERS WILL HURT THEMSELVES! KEEP SLAVERY SAFE AND LEGAL!!! THAT WAY, ONLY ONE PERSON IS HARMED! NOT TWO!!!”



screen glare
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm

LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.



screen glare
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Thank you for making my point.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 pm
Thank you for making my point.
Your point is the same as my point, which is that you’re ignorant? WE FINALLY AGREE!!!



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4353
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.
Good points!


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:26 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.
Good points!
Screen glare is in a select group. Rarely in life does one get owned so completely. Total, complete, and thoroughly owned!



screen glare
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

LL101/audiophile - both of you get an F grade trying to understand and rewrite my positions on abortion. Including reasons, context, content, etc.

The horse feathers you regularly spew LL101 - and which audiophile applauds - have nothing to do with what I’ve written. At one point you even made it look as though I’d authored sentences which YOU entirely made up by heading with “screen glare wrote:”

And so, Dumbbell Duo - this is of course what I was conveying with “thanks for making my point” - after I read all your slavery shit and your nonsense interpretations. Both of you are self-satisfied idiots. A mutual admiration loop. The definition of Fail.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon May 27, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4353
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am

Image

Dumbbell Duo?

That means we're getting stronger and you're getting weaker.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am
LL101/audiophile - both of you get an F grade trying to understand and rewrite my positions on abortion. Including reasons, context, content, etc.

The horse feathers you regularly spew LL101 - and which audiophile applauds - have nothing to do with what I’ve written. At one point you even made it look as though I’d authored sentences which YOU entirely made up by heading with “screen glare wrote:”

And so, Dumbbell Duo - this is of course what I was conveying with “thanks for making my point” - after I read all your slavery shit and your nonsense interpretations. Both of you are self-satisfied idiots. A mutual admiration loop. The definition of Fail.
Ad hominem attack. It’s what people do when outmatched intellectually.

You say the unborn aren’t human. That was an argument for slavery. You said abortion is better economically. That was an argument for slavery.

And when all else fails (and it has), at least screen glare has the “BENT COAT HANGERS!!!! BACK ALLEYS!!!!” argument.

What’s next? The Chewbacca defense?



screen glare
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 am

Never wrote “aren’t human” nor “better economically”.
Those are your words, LL101. Which is my point that you have made for me, again. So you are not only an idiot - but a liar.

And audiophile - I said Dumbbell Duo. Your visual aid is a singular dumbbell.
No matter - one dumbbell or two - you and your arguments (if you can call them that) are not getting stronger. Nor are mine becoming weaker. The majority of men and women in the US do not favor legal abortion being banned. They favor each pregnant female making her private choice. And should she decide not to carry, labor, and give birth - obtaining an abortion under the medical care of her doctor.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:03 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am
PS males - once your baby is born from your one night stand with a person you hardly knew - bought and paid for - or a fun, free f—k - will you be a good life-long sport when your paycheck is garnished each month?

Biologically identifying you as the father is not difficult. Nor is dragging your face into open court for child support. Maybe you don’t want to see your kid. Or maybe you want custody. Either way it’s 18 years or more of lawyers fees and court dates, and paperwork, and maybe your wife reluctantly or your wife and kids vicariously involved.

Big hassle. Big money. Big emotional stress.
(Cough)



lovinlife101
Posts: 2407
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:06 am

screen glare wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm
Each female is responsible for her own body and when pregnant must make the choice.

Developing fetuses are broomed from wombs frequently.
“Her own body”

“Developing fetuses”

(Cough, cough)



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic