All accepted registrations through June 15 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:12 pm
“IQ, GPA, advanced degrees”!

Hahahahaha!

You’re as impressed with your brain matter and schools as our numbskull POTUS is with his. Just ask him.

Having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees does NOT result in superior thinking, Jumpy.
Let’s not forget the legacy Yale man, President George W. Bush and his meager intelligence. The only degree in evidence that you’ve obtained, LL101 is a BS. As in bull———. Reread all your cop talk. Now reread all your sex talk.

I rest my case.
When you lose an argument, you attack the person rather than the logic. I expected nothing less from you.

“Having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees does NOT result in superior thinking, Jumpy.”

Oh, but it’s more than that. It’s high IQ and high GPA, too, Skippy! Have you ever written a doctoral dissertation and defended it? It takes a lot more than “having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees.” How about living solely on investment income? Try it! It’s nice!

Your jealousy of me shows I’m right where I need to be.

And yes, I laid the verbal and logical SMACKDOWN on screen glare! Complete ownage!



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 pm

Blah, blah, blah. Nothing but Trump-style bragging about your superior brain power, Jumpy.

You’re well educated, alright. Simply brilliant - like Ted K, The Unabomber.

First - your reams of cops and copulation CRAP. Resulting in copious diversionary responses about - drum roll, please - favorite foods.

And now - your tip to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Drum roll again, please -“DON’T BE A WHORE.”

What a special genius.

Living off investment income, laying “smackdown”, owning, and believing people here are jealous of you. BuHahahahahshahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Gay-day, Bloke. Salacious, stupid, simpleton YOU.



lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:58 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 pm
Blah, blah, blah. Nothing but Trump-style bragging about your superior brain power, Jumpy.

You’re well educated, alright. Simply brilliant - like Ted K, The Unabomber.

First - your reams of cops and copulation CRAP. Resulting in copious diversionary responses about - drum roll, please - favorite foods.

And now - your tip to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Drum roll again, please -“DON’T BE A WHORE.”

What a special genius.

Living off investment income, laying “smackdown”, owning, and believing people here are jealous of you. BuHahahahahshahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Gay-day, Bloke. Salacious, stupid, simpleton YOU.
It’s solid advice.

Prevents unwanted pregnancy and STDs. BONUS!!!



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4175
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 am
“Safe” means “resulting in death”? I question your use of “safe.”

And yes, just because something is outlawed doesn’t mean it will stop all of it. Suicide is technically illegal, but that fact hasn’t stopped anyone. Because the person who committed it is dead, they can not be prosecuted.

Who forced anyone to use a bent coat hanger, baseball bat, or any other means to kill their offspring? Your argument is nonsensical.

Why not outlaw locked doors? Because if a robbery happens, you have items stolen and a broken door! If doors simply opened freely, there wouldn’t be as many broken doors when robberies occur! “KEEP ROBBERY ‘SAFE’” should be your battle cry.
Owned.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4175
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 am
Here’s your “solution” to unwanted pregnancy: KILL IT!!!!

However, there are at least two options prior to pregnancy.

1. And this one is the most effective. DON’T BE A WHORE!!!

2. Condoms.

And, after pregnancy there are at least two options that don’t result in death.

1. Have the baby and take full responsibility for it.

2. Have the baby and allow someone else to adopt it.

But your reasoning is immoral, illogical, and irresponsible. If you saw something under a microscope and could tell it had a beating heart, what would be the ethical thing to do with it? Your answer: KILL IT!!!
Owned.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am

Both LL101 AND audiophile “own” audiophile’s two reposts above.


Both are too breathless to realize the flaws they contain. For starters check out the comparison of a door to a woman’s life. Or how about the “suicide is illegal and has not stopped suicides because the perp/victim is dead and can’t be prosecuted” example? Plus all the rest of the passion-driven jaw flapping contained there in.

Abortions will always be with us.
To choose to abort, or not - is the decision that every pregnant female in the world must make. And does.
Legal or illegal, self-performed or with assistance, each female reaching reproductive age who becomes pregnant will decide what she will choose.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri May 24, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 am

By the way - if you were a non-MD abortionist taking money to illegally terminate a pregnancy - what method would you use?

Bent coat hanger? Some device like it? Baseball bat to the belly? What would you use? A chemical solution swallowed or injected into the womb? What would you use?

Or if you were going the DIY route - how would you end your own pregnancy - if that’s what you had chosen to do? Bent coat hanger? Some device like it? Swallow chemicals?

Think about it. Because these techniques still have not gone out of favor in other parts of the world. And they’ll all see even more action in the US - if legal and safe (for the impregnated female - in case - like genius LL101 - you are mistaking usage of the word “safe”) abortion is banned.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4175
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 am

For that have struggled infertility, your statements look repugnant and asinine.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Yes. An inability to conceive is heartbreaking. I agree. Just as miscarriages are heartbreaking.

However those who are fertile, become pregnant, choose to abort rather than carry, deliver, and give up for adoption - have that legal right.

I wish all who desire to adopt are able to do so.

And all of these truths - no matter how repugnant - or how “asinine” (as you say) to those who want to give birth and can’t - have nothing to do with a female’s individual decision to abort. She may not desire to be an infertile female’s incubator. And she has that right.



lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am
Abortions will always be with us.
And water is wet.

Brilliant!



lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 am
By the way - if you were a non-MD abortionist taking money to illegally terminate a pregnancy - what method would you use?
This is like asking us, “If you wanted to shoot up a school, how would you do it?” Or “If you were to commit terrorism or suicide, what would be your method?”

As I’ve always said, I’m 100% anti-violence. That includes the violent act of abortion. And some people still wonder why I question cops. 🤦‍♀️



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Several times you and others here had your sarcastic fun questioning the validity of non-MDs using bent coat hangers to perform abortions.

Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy. You’ve been asked to shut up and think about something you scoff at or dismiss - that is all too real.



lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Several times you and others here had your sarcastic fun questioning the validity of non-MDs using bent coat hangers to perform abortions.

Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy. You’ve been asked to shut up and think about something you scoff at or dismiss - that is all too real.
Oh, and where did you pull those statistics of bent coat hangers from? I know some people who’d like to look. That’s right. You have no statistics. Do you believe cow tipping is a thing too?



lovinlife101
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy.
That would be like me asking you, “If you were a slave owner, how would you go about that?”

Screen glare: “Easy! It’s the slave owner’s right! It benefits them economically, and they’re not human anyway! Hey, that’s my argument for killing kids too!”

Me: “You disgust me.”



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why does the specter of DIY and non-MD assisted abortion techniques - well documented throughout world history - drive you - LL101 - another ”extremely stable genius” - into meltdown mode?

How would you cause a female’s uterus to contract? Or how would you pry open a female’s cervix? And scrape the inside of the womb? How would you then stop hemorrhaging? Or how would you prevent infection from dirty homemade devices and dirty hands? What do you think killed millions of pregnant women and teenagers worldwide before the discovery of microbes?

You must be a young punk who has no mature memory of living through pre-Roe v. Wade decades. Otherwise you wouldn’t bust a neck vein over the truth of bent coat hangers as devices of illegal abortions.

Abortion is unstoppable. The question is - for each illegal abortion - “One death, or two?” And will the second “beating heart” stopped belong to your daughter, wife, sister, girlfriend, lover, or one night stand?

No female should be forced to give birth. No female who chooses not to give birth should have to die.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic