Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

POS Buzzboard Troll's Hero attacks another officer

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: POS Buzzboard Troll's Hero attacks another officer

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:22 am

FET-500 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:52 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 am
Data isn’t a friend to hyperbole used by trolls.

With the nonsense it posts, sometimes it’s good to see a train wreck to make you consider yourself lucky that you weren’t on that train. That wasn’t a death threat. It was a figure of speech.

Most of the time though, the troll is BORING.
This cat isn't a troll. This fellow is the kind of guy trolls ruin... This is our version of Christian Weston Chandler.
Not sure who you’re talking about, but I loved Christian Weston Chandler on Friends!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:19 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 pm
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan/Wikipedia It was a decade long life-ruin with endless cat fishing.
You’re right! Friends was on 10 seasons!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:31 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:31 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:11 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 am
I never tire in the pursuit to point out corruption, abuse, and malfeasance among public officials.
Yet you tire very quickly when presented with facts or data. You can only get so far with the strawman approach; it's time to up your game.
Nobody has presented more facts and data on this subject than me. A “straw man” argument misrepresents. Which of my posts misrepresents?
Actually, Heather McDonald has. While you were combing the internet looking for rogue cop stories, she was getting in-depth pulling actual statistics and cold hard numbers, looking at what the police were doing. She wrote magazine articles and entire books on it. Her conclusion, based on actual data, is very different from your own. So can yours really be "facts" if they lack much of the exhaustive research?
I mean, using your logic, i could pull a bunch of crap off the internet involving Islamic terrorists to conclude that Muslims are all bad. But I think even you know thats a flawed argument and statistical evidence can easily disprove me. Which means that making sweeping generalizations from a bunch of internet finds does not constitute "fact".
Heather McDonald, or Ronald McDonald for that matter, can do as much research as they want. That doesn’t change the fact that daily there are bad cops being exposed.

Do you think there are bad cops that aren’t being exposed? YOU BETCHA!

Even the mob doesn’t have as many documented cases of corruption.

If you said all Muslims are bad, that’s false.

If I said all cops are bad, which I’ve never said, that would be incorrect. I’m sure there’s at least one that defends the constitution and doesn’t violate people’s rights.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic