All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

The future is gay!!!

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am

Who's "you" ?


Music is my life.

FET-500
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by FET-500 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Lmfao


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:41 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Why limit it to one person?



lovinlife101
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:27 pm

So meteorologists aren't allowed to play with legos now?


Music is my life.

Deleted User 14992

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.
Is that a current picture of LL101? I see the pair of glasses won’t ever get lost.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Chuck Davies wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.
Is that a current picture of LL101? I see the pair of glasses won’t ever get lost.
If I lose them, I’ll let you know so you can find them for me. You’ll never guess where they are, but it’ll be fun having you look.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Chuck Davies wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.
Is that a current picture of LL101? I see the pair of glasses won’t ever get lost.
If I lose them, I’ll let you know so you can find them for me. You’ll never guess where they are, but it’ll be fun having you look.
Up your ass?


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:50 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Chuck Davies wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.
Is that a current picture of LL101? I see the pair of glasses won’t ever get lost.
If I lose them, I’ll let you know so you can find them for me. You’ll never guess where they are, but it’ll be fun having you look.
Up your ass?
Now you’ve gone and ruined the surprise.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:58 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:50 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Chuck Davies wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 am
Who's "you" ?
Must be self-referential.

Here's a "actual" photo of lovinlife101 - Image
I thought I was supposed to be a meteorologist. At least that’s what you all tell me.
Is that a current picture of LL101? I see the pair of glasses won’t ever get lost.
If I lose them, I’ll let you know so you can find them for me. You’ll never guess where they are, but it’ll be fun having you look.
Up your ass?
Now you’ve gone and ruined the surprise.
Damnit!
Lol


Music is my life.

matt1
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by matt1 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:46 am

I think that Chris Chan has autism!!!



lovinlife101
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 am

I also lost a pocket watch and a gerbil a few years back. Wonder where they could be.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:05 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 am
I also lost a pocket watch and a gerbil a few years back. Wonder where they could be.
I volunteer to retrieve them


Music is my life.

Deleted User 14992

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Well at least the gerbil knows what time it is.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic