All accepted registrations through June 15 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

Sarah Sanders is Done

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 pm

At long last, Sarah Sanders, the most annoying voice and face on TV is leaving her job at the end of June.

When she gets around to writing her book (they all do) I know already what the first word in the book will be. "Look"

"Look" will be the first word in every sentence of her book. That's the way she talks.

MS, Sanders, what day is this?

"Look. Today is Thursday."

MS, Sanders, what is two plus two?

"Look. The President has already said that two plus two equals seven."



https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics ... index.html

Image



lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 pm
At long last, Sarah Sanders, the most annoying voice and face on TV is leaving her job at the end of June.
So, how do you really feel about her?



Realist
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Realist » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Good bye and good riddance. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out the door.

Good luck on trying to find another job since you have zero credibility. Oh wait - that qualifies her to be a contributor to Faux News



bmw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 pm

I see the seething Trump hatred spreads beyond just hating Mr. Trump himself.

Sanders was a spokesperson for Donald Trump, and all things considered, she performed her job well. I imagine it was a STRESSFUL job and that is probably why she is leaving.



Matt
Posts: 1326
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 pm
I see the seething Trump hatred spreads beyond just hating Mr. Trump himself.

Sanders was a spokesperson for Donald Trump, and all things considered, she performed her job well. I imagine it was a STRESSFUL job and that is probably why she is leaving.
There's talk of her running for Governor of Arkansas, so TCT will be supporting her potential bid because she's not a white man, and SG will support her because she's a woman from Arkansas.



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by screen glare » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 pm

You bet it’s a STRESSFUL job! The liar-in-chief who is a GD common liar - and lies with alacrity day and night - has counted on her to keep hundreds of lies straight! To recall and repeat at a quick pace. And - add in Conway’s alternative facts - to further embellish truth.

That’s a tall order, my friends! And Sarah’s one broad drink of water who can spill and spin with precision.

She’s been the perfect concoction of snark, smear, and hick chick smarm - poured into husky dresses - for a hound dog/heifer look and “don’t touch me” attraction. The American Fartland crowd easily related to her monotone, nasel-ease with words. Especially these two: fake news. (Hi, Huck-a-daddy! YeeHaa)
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.



hanson
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by hanson » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:38 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 pm
She’s been the perfect concoction of snark, smear, and hick chick smarm - poured into husky dresses - for a hound dog/heifer look and “don’t touch me” attraction. The American Fartland crowd easily related to her monotone, nasel-ease with words. Especially these two, (Hi, Huck-a-daddy!) : “fake news”.
The perfect woman for whats her face.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 am

Shes brilliant and tough.
The only person named Sanders who should be president.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 am
She's brilliant and tough.
Please, make this your signature. You need to share this wisdom with the world.


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:36 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 pm
I see the seething Trump hatred spreads beyond just hating Mr. Trump himself.
Sanders was a spokesperson for Donald Trump, and all things considered, she performed her job well. I imagine it was a STRESSFUL job and that is probably why she is leaving.
There's talk of her running for Governor of Arkansas, so TCT will be supporting her potential bid because she's not a white man, and SG will support her because she's a woman from Arkansas.
If there's ever someone who can serve as the poster child for abortion, it's her.

Image


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:07 am

Fuck that bitch.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:32 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:07 am
Fuck that bitch.

No, Thanks. She's not my type.



bmw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:36 am
If there's ever someone who can serve as the poster child for abortion, it's her.
You, sir, need to seek mental help. No normal person wishes that their political foes were aborted before birth.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:01 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:36 am
If there's ever someone who can serve as the poster child for abortion, it's her.
You, sir, need to seek mental help. No normal person wishes that their political foes were aborted before birth.
Thats the state of the unhinged, angry left. My own grouchiness and anger stems from having to listen to their bile all the time.
On that note, if the most unhinged TDS patients here feel that way about her, I consider it a ringing endorsement.



screen glare
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:38 am

Aborted? No. They instead wish they could order them offed in the street or at an airport - in the bright light of day - without any blowback on the hitman/woman, OR the mastermind.
You know - like US President Donald Trump’s buddies and lovers - Vlad and Kim - often do. Execute. Eliminate. The kind of dictatorial power Trump admires and seeks. With Sarah Huckabee Sanders ready to defend his every illegal move.

Huck-a-daddy’s wittle “Christian” girl - all growed up. Ugly insides - showing on the outside. A person who will go down in history among the terrible humans who would lie, mislead, and vicariously harm millions - without feeling guilt.

The now indelibly infamous - Tokyo Rose of Tornado Alley.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic