All accepted registrations through June 25 at 9:30p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

Biden's Done...

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Biden's Done...

Post by hanson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:26 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:13 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:16 pm
hanson wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:56 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am
hanson wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:39 am
hanson wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:53 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:14 am
The dude has no concept of consent. SUE HIM ALL THE WAY TO HELL!!!
You really need to get a life.
I have a nice one, full of glorious consent!

Consent in the bathtub, consent on the ceiling, consent in the club, consent in outer space!!!
Like I said you really need to get a life.
Maybe I should get *another* one! My current one is overflowing with CONSENT!!!
You seem to have a consent fettish
You think? I just enjoy not forcing people to do what they don’t want to do. It’s the exact opposite of what cops do.
I thought we were talking about Biden you need to learn to stay on topic
bite me

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:59 pm
I had some respect for Biden. But his flip this week proves he is not his own man.
you were getting ready to vote for him, were you?

Honestly, Republicans have nothing to say about any of the democratic candidates. Who cares about your opinion after you have voted for and endorsed Trump?

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 am
Who cares about your opinion after you have voted for and endorsed Trump?
Ummmm....I'm pretty sure that Trump WON. It is usually the losers' opinion who nobody cares about.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:27 am

Joe Biden is yesteryear. Too much cosmetic surgery. Too frail in his body, and muddled in his well-meaning mind.

He’s a good guy. And a great American. However, his many personal tragedies going way back - while rendering him highly empathetic - have left him deeply exhausted - both heart and soul.

Time for a younger patriot and freedom fighter to eviscerate the lawless, reckless and dangerous, vapid Trump presidency.

I’m looking for a candidate who has put self in harm’s way for this country, has leadership experience, an amassed knowledge of world history, American history, science, languages, math, money - especially budgets, has respect for others, is respected,
knows a friend from a foe, does not lie with alacrity, is not mentally ill, appreciates the arts, does not relish harming the weak - especially children, and is cheered when visiting London - not reviled and denounced by thousands of protesters in the streets. Someone of whom America can be proud and grateful.

And it would be a plus if said candidate knew what it felt like to be bullied, and had learned how conquer those tough-talking cowards.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 am

TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:59 pm
I had some respect for Biden. But his flip this week proves he is not his own man.
you were getting ready to vote for him, were you?

Honestly, Republicans have nothing to say about any of the democratic candidates. Who cares about your opinion after you have voted for and endorsed Trump?
I didn't vote for Trump, nor have I made any endorsements.

Furthermore I had respect for Biden and if he won the presidency I wouldn't have lost any sleep.

Not so sure about it now. Your abortion position is one way to peer into your heart.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:36 am

My question is, if Biden is the moderate Democrat he once portrayed himself to be, WHY IS he afraid to just stand on his political beliefs? I have to conclude that either (A) he is afraid of the backlash from the far left wing of his party, or (B) he never really had any firm beliefs to begin with. Either case would make him an ineffective leader.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:50 am

oh well...self-destruction initiated...

https://www.axios.com/2020-democrats-ce ... 55d51.html

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm

I read an article today that had a "very important" caucus poll with Biden leading by a wide margin over Bernie, Harris and Mayor Pete. They were top of the poll, every one else was barely there. Although this far out they are all meaningless. TC Talks, far as I know, anyone can speculate of candidates
for any office regardless of party. Don't like it, don't read it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm
I read an article today that had a "very important" caucus poll with Biden leading by a wide margin over Bernie, Harris and Mayor Pete. They were top of the poll, every one else was barely there. Although this far out they are all meaningless. TC Talks, far as I know, anyone can speculate of candidates
for any office regardless of party. Don't like it, don't read it.
That's true. However, as a Republican, you aren't looking for the values that Democrats require to choose a candidate.

As for the abortion debate, how is the Evangelical Christian advocacy for unwanted born children? One look at foster care in this country and you will understand why I am supportive of abortions for those who do not want children.

A good friend of mine is a national expert on Foster Care and I can tell you there are many anti-abortion advocates are doing nothing but creating misery for Millions.

I'm sticking with, mind your own business. You don't want an abortion? Don't get one. Otherwise you are just cramming your short-sighted beliefs on others.

Less than 50% of Americans are practicing Christians.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm
I am supportive of abortions for those who do not want children.
Don't want kids? Don't engage in the behavior that results in having kids. It ain't rocket science.

In my view, in most circumstances, having an abortion is kind of the ultimate example of not taking responsibility for one's actions.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Abortion to cover bad decisions like one night stands or not using birth control of some sort I have issues with.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:13 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm
Abortion to cover bad decisions like one night stands or not using birth control of some sort I have issues with.
As do I, but I am not so arrogant to believe my faith should be making decisions for others. That's what these backward laws are attempting to do.

Thankfully, our Governor will block these sexist ultra-conservative laws from passing. They are nothing more than pandering to a small group of radicals.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Ummmm....I'm pretty sure that Trump WON. It is usually the losers' opinion who nobody cares about.
Just reading some of your and other's comments seems to indicate ample evidence that one can win yet still be a loser...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm
bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Just reading some of your and other's comments seems to indicate ample evidence that one can win yet still be a loser...
It wasn't worth acknowledging.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:51 pm

What I see in the 2 posts immediately above this are 2 SORE losers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic