All accepted registrations through September 21 at 9:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

AOC Sucks?

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Radio Sucks
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

AOC Sucks?

Post by Radio Sucks » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:05 am

https://apple.news/AT3wcro6uQgK8CTLtDCBB7w

It’s kind of amazing how much real estate a freshman congressman owns inside Republicans heads.



Deleted User 8570

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:05 am
https://apple.news/AT3wcro6uQgK8CTLtDCBB7w

It’s kind of amazing how much real estate a freshman congressman owns inside Republicans heads.
They need a boogeyman (boogeywoman?) and she works nicely. It’s easier to run against “the left” or illegal immigration or AOC or “The Green New Deal” (which is not going to cost $93 Trillion, it’s not even a fleshed out proposal, more like a group of policy points). Oh and tax cuts. Definitely like tax cuts. Overwhelmingly positive and have lots of ideas about tax cuts. Don’t have anything but vitriol and outrage to desperately rile the base and keep them voting but by god do we have tax cuts...



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by borderboy653659200 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am

Yeah,but as long as people fall for the RePIGLIKKKans' old bromides unquestioningly,the GOP will continue to beat the Democrats .



FET-500
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by FET-500 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:58 am

I do not believe you appreciate the real fascination with AOC. This young woman is like a double-secret agent sent by the RNC to ensure a Trump victory is 2020.

Normal, rational people will get a good look at all of it while noting that the wait time at the Secretary of State has doubled and conclude this isn't for them.

Regression to the mean is a thing.



FET-500
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by FET-500 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am
Yeah,but as long as people fall for the RePIGLIKKKans' old bromides unquestioningly,the GOP will continue to beat the Democrats .
American History 101: The Klan were DEMOCRATS - All of them were Democrats. The KKK was originally an anti-Catholic league and lynched more white people than black.

Maybe you should travel, or read more?


Exalted Cyclops and 86th President pro tempore of the United States Senate, Mr. Robert Byrd wasn't a Republican.

Image



Deleted User 8570

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 am

FET-500 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am
borderboy653659200 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am
Yeah,but as long as people fall for the RePIGLIKKKans' old bromides unquestioningly,the GOP will continue to beat the Democrats .
American History 101: The Klan were DEMOCRATS - All of them were Democrats. The KKK was originally an anti-Catholic league and lynched more white people than black.

Maybe you should travel, or read more?


Exalted Cyclops and 86th President pro tempore of the United States Senate, Mr. Robert Byrd wasn't a Republican.

Image
For better or worse he also repented for his earlier sins rather than playing Steve King and pretending nothing to see here...



zzand
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by zzand » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:18 am

So she sucks, the real question is does she swallow? Sorry but i had to go for the obvious here....lol



User avatar
TheForce
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 pm

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by TheForce » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Image



bmw
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:28 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:58 am
I do not believe you appreciate the real fascination with AOC. This young woman is like a double-secret agent sent by the RNC to ensure a Trump victory is 2020.
:lol You know that thought has crossed my mind a time or two. If she were indeed a republican in disguise, that would be the single biggest successful political hoax of all-time. I can't find the links anywhere, but I remember either hearing or reading, back right before or right after she won, that in some of her college writings she actually argued conservative viewpoints.

To be clear, I do NOT believe she's a republican plant, but it is an interesting conspiracy theory anyways.



Deleted User 8570

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:28 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:58 am
I do not believe you appreciate the real fascination with AOC. This young woman is like a double-secret agent sent by the RNC to ensure a Trump victory is 2020.
:lol You know that thought has crossed my mind a time or two. If she were indeed a republican in disguise, that would be the single biggest successful political hoax of all-time. I can't find the links anywhere, but I remember either hearing or reading, back right before or right after she won, that in some of her college writings she actually argued conservative viewpoints.

To be clear, I do NOT believe she's a republican plant, but it is an interesting conspiracy theory anyways.
They’d etch that in stone somewhere for an ancient archeologist to ponder in 4000 years...



User avatar
TheForce
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 pm

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by TheForce » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Image



Deleted User 8570

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:53 pm

TheForce wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:25 pm
Image
That meme sucks...



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 635
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 am

Its because we are scared and worried about living in a generation where someone that clueless and extreme can get elected. We are hoping to highlight her reckless, irresponsible and ignorant ramblings as a wake up call to the equally ignorant voters who elected such a person.
She is proof that candidates should take a test before they are eligible to run.
On that note, dont you think these obsessive anti-Trumpers are the same way? Dont people like screen glare devote far more cranial real estate with their Trump-hatred obsession....often for the same reasons? I believe thats a fair question.



User avatar
ZenithCKLW
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
Location: Livonia, MI
Contact:

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:30 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 am
Its because we are scared and worried about living in a generation where someone that clueless and extreme can get elected. We are hoping to highlight her reckless, irresponsible and ignorant ramblings as a wake up call to the equally ignorant voters who elected such a person.
She is proof that candidates should take a test before they are eligible to run.
Are you talking about AOC or Donald Trump? The same feelings and beliefs go both ways.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 635
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:32 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:30 am
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 am
Its because we are scared and worried about living in a generation where someone that clueless and extreme can get elected. We are hoping to highlight her reckless, irresponsible and ignorant ramblings as a wake up call to the equally ignorant voters who elected such a person.
She is proof that candidates should take a test before they are eligible to run.
Are you talking about AOC or Donald Trump? The same feelings and beliefs go both ways.
Both.
I explained why Conservatives talk and meme about her so much. Then, in the last paragraph, drew the comparison to Trump ranters.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic