Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mad About Trump Exoneration, Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Mad About Trump Exoneration, Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm
I think Vic was just playing off of El Presidente's declaration that he was "completely exonerated" (which wasn't the case).

:blink :oops: that went over my head but thanks for pointing out what I should have understood.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:19 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:16 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm
I think Vic was just playing off of El Presidente's declaration that he was "completely exonerated" (which wasn't the case).

:blink :oops: that went over my head but thanks for pointing out what I should have understood.
It's all good my man... :D

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:04 pm

In case you didn't notice, this was first posted more than 22 minutes before Rush Limbaugh's show began.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic