Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Witch Hunt is Over

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

The Witch Hunt is Over

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: The Witch Hunt is Over

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Two years and millions of dollars searching for Russian Collusion.

Zip, nada, nichts, zilch.

When can we expect resignations from all those inn the media and government positions that have been telling out and out lies for the past two years?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 pm

When can we expect resignations from all those inn the media and government positions that have been telling out and out lies for the past two years?
You've seen the details of the report?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Nation's Psychiatric Wards Prepare For Influx Of Deranged Liberals Should Mueller Report Not Prove Collusion

https://babylonbee.com/news/nations-psy ... S-xG4EBq_M

I think a few of them reside in this forum :blink

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:55 am

Bryce wrote:

Nobody knows what is actually in the report and it’s probably filled with leads for congressional Democrats and state prosecutors in New York to run with... Mueller has been said to believe it out of his perview to indict too far up the chain.. so this is far from over... New York already has its own stuff going from both SDNY and the New York AG and none of that is within Trumps power to stop or sweep under the rug... if he’s afraid it’s gonna be there and probably from some sort of financial crimes like money laundering... so put the champagne away please...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:09 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 pm
Bryce wrote:

You've seen the details of the report?
No, but what I did see was "Mueller does not recommend any new indictments."

Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr. or Jared Kushner as was claimed to be a slam dunk by many of the talking heads and some in congress. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign, or circle, with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election,

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:07 am

If I remember correctly, the Ken Starr report indicted no one for financial shenanigans relating to the Whitewater Real Estate but ended up with a Presidential impeachment.

This investigation has already ended up in a guilty plea from an administration official for lying about his contacts with Russian government officials.

Neither side should get their hopes up yet.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:30 am

Bob Mueller’s sterling reputation speaks for him - even without the full report being released. Whatever the report documents - you can bet it’s fair and complete according to the law. Period.

Personally I never have understood how a guy like Robert Mueller would feel comfortable indicting the biggest fish when all the big Sturgeons in Russia who he fingered are never coming back to US soil to face charges.

And I do agree with you NS that the full report is full of leads for Congress - which by law ( The Law Of The Land - our US Constitution) must oversee The Executive Branch. Both branches of our government - along with The Judicial Branch - all being equals.

Whether King George, or “King Thinks He Is” Trump - The US Constitution makes clear there is no all-powerful King ruling the people of the United States of America.

Take a chill pill. Trump will pardon Manafort. The full report will leak. Or Congress will get it somehow. And slowly the entire Trump troupe of treasonous fellows and ladies who do his bidding will go down in history as members of the most corrupt anti-patriotic self-serving Americans ever to administrate over our ALWAYS great nation.

Meanwhile - mentally ill Trump (which dead hero is he knifing at this hour?) and his enablers will have a hell of a time removing their fannies off the hot seats provided by all the other investigations that continue. So drink and be merry at Mira Lago! There’s a red light flashing over at SDNY - and in other unfunny venues where they’re burning the midnight oil.

Stay tuned.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:05 am

Bryce wrote:

Forget the resignations fire their asses, First to be fired should be the entire staff of NBC News and CNBC then CNN and all the other Liberal Media outlets, But then that doesn’t leave much for the news organizations that are remaining, But then maybe we will no longer have to deal with fake news.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:30 am
And I do agree with you NS that the full report is full of leads for Congress - which by law ( The Law Of The Land - our US Constitution) must oversee The Executive Branch.
This thing has, for well over a year, been hyped as the end-all for the Trump Presidency. Now it is just "full of leads for Congress"? :lol

That's a pretty big let-down compared to the hype, dont'cha think?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:18 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 am
screen glare wrote:
And I do agree with you NS that the full report is full of leads for Congress - which by law ( The Law Of The Land - our US Constitution) must oversee The Executive Branch.
This thing has, for well over a year, been hyped as the end-all for the Trump Presidency. Now it is just "full of leads for Congress"? :lol

And...

If Congress was going to do a investigation, why did they push so hard for a "Special Council" in the first place?

I seem to remember everyone was just thrilled with the selection when he began the process.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:55 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:18 am
bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 am
screen glare wrote:

And...

If Congress was going to do a investigation, why did they push so hard for a "Special Council" in the first place?

I seem to remember everyone was just thrilled with the selection when he began the process.
Much leg work was done in a legal sense that potentially puts it all in a neat little bow... nobody said the contents weren’t impeachable... not at all... just not something Mueller was going to pursue indictments for... you know very well there is a difference between the two...

High Crimes and Misdemeanors are simply whatever the house thinks they are... it’s a political act not a legal one...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:55 am
.. it’s a political act not a legal one...
Exactly. Purely political to sooth the butt hurt.
Some might say a political witch hunt.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:11 pm

While the decision to prosecute should be based on valid evidence suggesting a crime was committed, politicians aren’t capable of respecting the rule of law the way it should be respected. So from an unethical standpoint, assuming that Trump is not really guilty of things he’s been accused of and assuming that with everything we know that he did not actually commit criminal actions, I really don’t see how this would work for dems from a strategic standpoint. Something like this would work to galvanize Trump supporters.

Personally, I get the feeling something is afoot with Trump, but the case isn’t conclusive. If dems wanna win in 2020, and winning is all that matters at this point, clearly, just run Oprah against Drumpf.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:55 am
.. it’s a political act not a legal one...
Exactly. Purely political to sooth the butt hurt.
Some might say a political witch hunt.
Same with Bill Clinton btw...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic