Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wishing you the very best

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 24

Re: Wishing you the very best

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:39 am

I made chili in the Instant Pot last night. It turned out nicely. This is going to be a useful appliance.

Boiled shrimp and chocolate eclairs is our NYE household tradition. We'll uphold it tonight.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:13 am

"LL is a genuinely intelligent and thoughtful poster and he starts threads to point out how much the other posters on here are actually trolls including myself. He/it is truly a godsend upon the board."

You have to issue a warning when you are posting funny shit like this in the future, had to clean coffee off my monitor. Might have to join the instant pot crowd, hearing lots of good things about them .

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 am

The instructional videos here are excellent and entertaining.

https://pressureluckcooking.com

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:13 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm
What a fowl mouthed jerk. Besmerching the name of uniformed police officers. You should be ashamed. If I was a betting man, I would wager that you would be the first to complain to an officer of the law about something you didn't like.
What is the matter with you?

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm
What a fowl mouthed jerk. Besmerching the name of uniformed police officers. You should be ashamed. If I was a betting man, I would wager that you would be the first to complain to an officer of the law about something you didn't like.
More of the very best of GG

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 am

I don’t think you would be able to call anyone, You would have already passed to the other side.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic