Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Granholm Junior wins

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Granholm Junior wins

Post by hanson » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:24 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:19 am
I’m not surprised she won.

Her unprofessional and inappropriate tagline of “Fix the F’N roads!” resonated with the ignorant, and that’s the majority.

Her Lt. Gov. is a slumlord and runs and hides from the media when confronted by it, so he’s got that going for him.

I heard she has no problem raising taxes or killing babies. Anyone else know anything about her?
“Fix the F’N roads!” ?? Get the facts straight. I believe it was "Fix the damn roads". SORE LOSER!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic