Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Illegal aliens vs. undocumented workers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Illegal aliens vs. undocumented workers

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Even Bill Clinton back in 1995 called them illegal aliens. And everyone in Congress gave him a standing ovation, including democrats.

Why are they now "undocumented workers?" I'm so tired of hearing that exact phrase from the media. If I don't have a drivers' license and I decided to drive a vehicle illegally, I'm not referred to as an "undocumented driver."

Placing the focus on the "undocumented" and "worker" status seeks to do nothing more than severely undermine the criminal status, making it sound like "well, these people are hard workers, and they just don't have some paperwork, so its all cool."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic