Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John F. Kennedy Views On Issues That Are Still Important Now

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

John F. Kennedy Views On Issues That Are Still Important Now

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 am

John F. Kennedy's views on issues that are important in 2017. Quotes are given in whole, so don't try to say they were taken out of context. It's the many Left Wingers here and in Washington who have abandoned Democrat principles. No wonder the Warren Commission sealed documents that implicated Democrats.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryel ... sletterad=

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Re: John F. Kennedy Views On Issues That Are Still Important

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:John F. Kennedy's views on issues that are important in 2017. Quotes are given in whole, so don't try to say they were taken out of context. It's the many Left Wingers here and in Washington who have abandoned Democrat principles. No wonder the Warren Commission sealed documents that implicated Democrats.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryel ... sletterad=
Considering that it's hard to compare opinions and situations nearly 60 years apart I don't know that this really has any value whatsoever... maybe in a completely static vacuum but not much else...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 pm

It would seem to me that it would be a good idea for the leadership of the Democrat Party to study those opinions VERY closely.

There is a reason that since 2008 Democrats have lost a total of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

Out of touch with mainstream America?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Bryce wrote:It would seem to me that it would be a good idea for the leadership of the Democrat Party to study those opinions VERY closely.

There is a reason that since 2008 Democrats have lost a total of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

Out of touch with mainstream America?
Gerrymandered 6 ways to Sunday? If the Democrats manage to win big in 2020 if the Donald screws up then they can Gerrymander things 6 ways to Sunday in their favor... at that point the Republicans will be in the "1,042 etc." boat... the pendulum always swings...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic