Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hillary was right about the basket of deplorables

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Hillary was right about the basket of deplorables

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:24 am

I should say, Hillary was PARTIALLY right about the basket of deplorables. They were not Trump supporters, but rather her own campaign staff. Their whining is beyond embarrassing: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/ ... index.html

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Re: Hillary was right about the basket of deplorables

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 am

Bunch of wieners, ER whiners.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:58 am

HILLARY HAS WON 2 MILLION+ MORE VOTES THAN DONALD TRUMP. THE MAJORITY OF VOTERS DECIDED THEY WANT HER, NOT HIM, TO LEAD THE COUNTRY. HE WON IN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. THIS RARE DIVIDED OUTCOME GIVES HER THE MANDATE. NOT HIM. GET IT , OR REFUSE TO GET IT. BUT DON'T PRETEND ALL THE POST-ELECTION PROTEST AND OPPOSITION IS UNFOUNDED OR IMMATURE OR NOT RIGHTEOUS ANGER. GOOD LUCK GETTING THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS TO FOLLOW A WHITE SUPREMICIST FASCIST PRESIDENT. STAND BY FOR YEARS OF COUNTERING HIS EVERY THOUGHT, WORD, AND DEED. THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THE REBELLION. BECAUSE IT'S AMERICA. AND THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE GREAT.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

I have an idea. Let her be president of The Peoples Republic of California where the vast majority of her popular vote lead came from. Everyone that wants her as their president is free to move there. Problem solved.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Bryce wrote:I have an idea. Let her be president of The Peoples Republic of California where the vast majority of her popular vote lead came from. Everyone that wants her as their president is free to move there. Problem solved.
Sounds good... they can take the worlds #4 economy with them. Good riddance in fact. We'll be great without them and it'll be yuggggggeeeee.... our economy will be vastly smaller but who needs one of those?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Governor Clinton?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 pm

NS8401 wrote: Sounds good... they can take the worlds #4 economy with them.
Deal! as long as they take their $443 billion in debt with them.

Good luck with that.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:20 pm

I am not sure if the figure is right on the button but Trump won 2500 counties while Clinton won 50. That combats here "popular vote: win quite nicely.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Maybe change the Electoral College to reflect the population.
Currently Wyoming has 1 vote for every 197,471 residents in the state. California has 1 vote for every 715,272 of it's residents.

Think of it as gerrymandering of a different kind. Go after the smaller states that carry a bigger bang per buck.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Maybe change the Electoral College to reflect the population.
Currently Wyoming has 1 vote for every 197,471 residents in the state. California has 1 vote for every 715,272 of it's residents.

Think of it as gerrymandering of a different kind. Go after the smaller states that carry a bigger bang per buck.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 pm

[quote="zzand"]I am not sure if the figure is right on the button but Trump won 2500 counties while Clinton won 50. That combats here "popular vote: win quite nicely.[/quote

This is interesting idea, change the electoral college to one vote per county.

Blackbyrd

Post by Blackbyrd » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am

screen glare wrote:HILLARY HAS WON 2 MILLION+ MORE VOTES THAN DONALD TRUMP. THE MAJORITY OF VOTERS DECIDED THEY WANT HER, NOT HIM, TO LEAD THE COUNTRY. HE WON IN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. THIS RARE DIVIDED OUTCOME GIVES HER THE MANDATE. NOT HIM. GET IT , OR REFUSE TO GET IT. BUT DON'T PRETEND ALL THE POST-ELECTION PROTEST AND OPPOSITION IS UNFOUNDED OR IMMATURE OR NOT RIGHTEOUS ANGER. GOOD LUCK GETTING THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS TO FOLLOW A WHITE SUPREMICIST FASCIST PRESIDENT. STAND BY FOR YEARS OF COUNTERING HIS EVERY THOUGHT, WORD, AND DEED. THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THE REBELLION. BECAUSE IT'S AMERICA. AND THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE GREAT.
Wow! So many nutty 'facets' to this rant. You are one crazed illiberal.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic