Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Radiodoc,

Please grab your chin and remove your self-declared extensivly educated head from your arse. You are in the dark, Miss Genius. There are numerous posts by me on this board expressing my great disdain for Putin, Castro, and anyone who did or does swear allegiance to Communism. You identifying me as a Communist says a lot about your inability to distinguish fact.

But keep sucking down that steady diet of News Corp WSJ op/ed page opinions you read. Just as soon as you disinfect you glasses.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:20 pm

"says a lot about your inability to distinguish fact."

Pot, meet kettle, Screen. You have stated some outlandish things as fact when in fact they are personal opinion with no basis in fact what so ever.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Pot, meet kettle, Screen. You have stated some outlandish things as fact when in fact they are personal opinion with no basis in fact what so ever.[/quote]

Thank you.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:10 pm

...stated OUTLANDISH things as fact ... when they are opinion ... with no basis in fact?

And what are those OUTLANDISH things, zzand, stated as fact?

Hurry up. The Jeopardy music is playing.

And be certain they are indeed:

a. OUTLANDISH
b. Stated as fact
C. Not an opinion
D. and with no basis in fact

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:20 pm

screen glare wrote:a. OUTLANDISH
b. Stated as fact
C. Not an opinion
I have one.

----------------------
March 21, 2016.

Thread Topic: Trump Inciting George Wallace-style Violence

Post: You should Google the film clips of presidential campaigning by Alabama Governor George Wallace. See and hear what happens to a candidate who taps into white middle class anger...those Americans who feel alarmingly threatened by the rest of the population. Don Trump is not original - tapping into voter fears. Wallace did it during a different time over different issues. But Trump should take heed because hate speech incites violence. And you have no power to subdue, redirect, or halt inevitable violent consequences. It may be a momentary power trip for Trump to unleash the political Kraken. But he will feel differently when he finds himself inside the monster's grip.
----------------------

So where exactly is all this white middle class violence that you claimed Trump was inciting?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:41 pm

bmw wrote:
screen glare wrote:a. OUTLANDISH
b. Stated as fact
C. Not an opinion
I have one.

----------------------
March 21, 2016.

Thread Topic: Trump Inciting George Wallace-style Violence

Post: You should Google the film clips of presidential campaigning by Alabama Governor George Wallace. See and hear what happens to a candidate who taps into white middle class anger...those Americans who feel alarmingly threatened by the rest of the population. Don Trump is not original - tapping into voter fears. Wallace did it during a different time over different issues. But Trump should take heed because hate speech incites violence. And you have no power to subdue, redirect, or halt inevitable violent consequences. It may be a momentary power trip for Trump to unleash the political Kraken. But he will feel differently when he finds himself inside the monster's grip.
----------------------

So where exactly is all this white middle class violence that you claimed Trump was inciting?
See Election; after.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Do not pretend that's not true. And the increase in hate crimes grew even MORE frequent AFTER he won the electoral vote. Stay tunned.

Next.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 am

screen glare wrote:Do not pretend that's not true. And the increase in hate crimes grew even MORE frequent AFTER he won the electoral vote. Stay tunned.

Next.
Basically what I was gonna say... you never said they were happening, only that it was coming...

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:44 am

How about stating as fact that Trump is mentally ill when there is no proof that he is. Just like those who say Clinton has Parkinsons, again with no proof. Your opinion, no fact to back it up.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:20 pm

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:Do not pretend that's not true. And the increase in hate crimes grew even MORE frequent AFTER he won the electoral vote. Stay tunned.

Next.
Basically what I was gonna say... you never said they were happening, only that it was coming...
Anyone can make a prediction. May or may not come to pass. Nobody has a crystal ball.

I mean, didn't we just learn this on November 8th?

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Next.
Anyone can make a prediction. May or may not come to pass. Nobody has a crystal ball.

I mean, didn't we just learn this on November 8th?
A little deduction and some basic sociology was all that was needed... rant and rave loud enough about things and some people will respond the wrong way after becoming "inspired"...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 pm

NS8401 wrote: rant and rave loud enough about things and some people will respond the wrong way after becoming "inspired"...
Like Abdul Razak Ali Artan?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Trump's latest tweets are "delusional" and "insane".

That's a Bernie Sanders opinion. Or is it fact?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: rant and rave loud enough about things and some people will respond the wrong way after becoming "inspired"...
Like Abdul Razak Ali Artan?
Or any one of the folks doing things in the name of Trump, right you are...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Michigan recount could cost taxpayers 12 million in Michigan...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/j ... 12-million

What a waste...counties that are already running in the red will be pushed to the brink.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic