Registrations in the queue through August 30 at 8:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I voted thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

I voted thread

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Image

I am done, good luck with the next few days, I'm going to Scottsdale to sit in the sun and laugh at the Trump voters. Let's hope the dems take Congress back too.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

Deleted User 10525

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Already did here by mail.

President- Richard Duncan(I) (only on the ballot in OH)

Senator- Scott Rupert(I)

Congess- Latta

No on Perrysburg school Levy.



Matt
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: I voted thread

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

TC Talks wrote:Image

I am done, good luck with the next few days, I'm going to Scottsdale to sit in the sun and laugh at the Trump voters. Let's hope the dems take Congress back too.
And put the Wicked Bitch of the West back in as speaker? Yeah, no thanks.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: I voted thread

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Pelosi won't be back as speaker, she has lost her standing.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

Deleted User 10525

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:32 am

I don't think dems will re-take congress, I think it could be close but I just don't think they have enough pull to do it. Pelosi will probably be replaced as leader after this cycle. Ryan has a little more time but he might step down too.



Deleted User 8570

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:52 pm

1027BrianFM wrote:I don't think dems will re-take congress, I think it could be close but I just don't think they have enough pull to do it. Pelosi will probably be replaced as leader after this cycle. Ryan has a little more time but he might step down too.
Dems take the senate most likely... Republicans majority in the house narrows... Clinton wins the White House. I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot. Was offered to work the election but it's a pain in the ass...



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5008
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: I voted thread

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:58 pm

NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:07 pm

audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red
Didn't feel like it... I wanted to play a stereotypical old frail Republican... :blink



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: I voted thread

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:19 am

We just haven't heard much about the Natural Law party. Maybe they're the awnser we've all been looking for

Image


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 3383
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: I voted thread

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:25 am

TC Talks wrote:We just haven't heard much about the Natural Law party. Maybe they're the awnser we've all been looking for

Image
I heard Anthony and Bill were thinking about leaving the Democratic Party and joining the Natural Law Party. Then they found out they had misheard. It's based on Transcendental MEDITATION and NOT Transcendental MASTURBATION.


Are you certain Nancy didn't think the sign on the door said SALOON instead of Salon?

Matt
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: I voted thread

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:29 am

NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red
Didn't feel like it... I wanted to play a stereotypical old frail Republican... :blink
Actually it is lazy Democrats that use that option, and really, you had an absentee ballot, so there was no reason for you to be that lazy.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5008
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: I voted thread

Post by audiophile » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:41 am

Very lazy...


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red
Didn't feel like it... I wanted to play a stereotypical old frail Republican... :blink
Actually it is lazy Democrats that use that option, and really, you had an absentee ballot, so there was no reason for you to be that lazy.
Both groups are lazy and they all use that option.



Matt
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: I voted thread

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 am

NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red
Didn't feel like it... I wanted to play a stereotypical old frail Republican... :blink
Actually it is lazy Democrats that use that option, and really, you had an absentee ballot, so there was no reason for you to be that lazy.
Both groups are lazy and they all use that option.
What made you decide that Justin Burns was the right choice for Board of Governors at Wayne State?



bmw
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: I voted thread

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:11 pm

audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote: ....I voted straight Democrat on my absentee ballot...
:barf

What, not enough time to fill in individual ones?
:red
Less laziness, and maybe more of an admission that he's a democrat partisan hack? Well, ok, I guess that and laziness go hand-in-hand :lol:

While I USUALLY vote for the republican candidate, there are certain positions (especially at the local level) where I vote for the person over the party. We've had some very corrupt republican local politicians over the years where I live. There are also sometimes positions I leave blank (especially college boards) if I know jack squat about the candidates.

EDIT - as to the original post here, I plan on voting on election day. I remember back in 2008 when I voted for McCain I was voter #666.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic