Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stories like this make me sick to my stomach

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Stories like this make me sick to my stomach

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:52 am

This will no doubt be all over the news for the next few days:

Christina Grimme shot dead after concert

I had never heard of her until this, but she was a singer on The Voice and apparently had quite the youtube following. She was signing autographs and someone just shoots her dead and then kills himself. 22 years old. Senseless killing.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Stories like this make me sick to my stomach

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 pm

bmw wrote:This will no doubt be all over the news for the next few days:

Christina Grimme shot dead after concert

I had never heard of her until this, but she was a singer on The Voice and apparently had quite the youtube following. She was signing autographs and someone just shoots her dead and then kills himself. 22 years old. Senseless killing.
She got on his shit list somehow though...

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:15 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orland ... index.html

The religion of peace doesn't like homosexuals.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Matt wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orland ... index.html

The religion of peace doesn't like homosexuals.
Few religions do...

Radio Chili

Post by Radio Chili » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Now (Mon.) the station has changed their figure to 49. Flaky outfit but I'm glad to see it's lower.

Sunday, (WFTV, Orlando reports the death toll up to 59.)
Last edited by Radio Chili on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

48125er

Post by 48125er » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:58 pm

The shooter was following Mohamed to the letter.
HADITHS
Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic