Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Congratulations GOP

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Congratulations GOP

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 10:03 pm

The final, final results from the 2012 presidential election are now in. While we already knew President Obama won (and the House certified that result today when it tallied the electoral votes), it's worth revisiting the final totals and reminding ourselves of one important fact: It wasn't particularly close.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/rob ... rent-close

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri May 06, 2016 12:18 am

A thought just occurred to me...I'm pretty sure that Rubio and Cruz were the first two candidates that are from Generation X. Clinton was the first boomer, followed by Bush and Obama. Cruz could have been the first "slacker" president. Which would have been a change of pace from the narcissistic, self-centered boomer crowd.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 am

So you're saying Cruz is a slacker, and Trump is Narcissist?

Probably not too much debate on the last part.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri May 06, 2016 10:54 am

audiophile wrote:So you're saying Cruz is a slacker, and Trump is Narcissist?

Not that Cruz himself is a slacker, but part of the "slacker" generation. I just found it interesting after it being pointed out in 1992 that Clinton was the first Boomer elected president, and the last three have all been post-WWII born. It's only a matter of time until we do get the first Gen-X president. What I'm worried about is the first president born of my generation. I can only imagine how amazing life is going to be under the first Millenial. We'll have the first COC with a Facebook profile picture smoking a blunt, hat cocked to the side, with a screen name of Blaine "RoughSideOf21Mile" Johnson...

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
audiophile wrote:So you're saying Cruz is a slacker, and Trump is Narcissist?

Not that Cruz himself is a slacker, but part of the "slacker" generation. I just found it interesting after it being pointed out in 1992 that Clinton was the first Boomer elected president, and the last three have all been post-WWII born. It's only a matter of time until we do get the first Gen-X president. What I'm worried about is the first president born of my generation. I can only imagine how amazing life is going to be under the first Millenial. We'll have the first COC with a Facebook profile picture smoking a blunt, hat cocked to the side, with a screen name of Blaine "RoughSideOf21Mile" Johnson...
Oh come on...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:. We'll have the first COC with a Facebook profile picture smoking a blunt, hat cocked to the side, with a screen name of Blaine "RoughSideOf21Mile" Johnson...
We've already had that. Sort of...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 07, 2016 8:38 am

Any questions as to why he so many fans?

The older mentally defective former President Bush also smoked spleefs. :hat
11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana
http://www.hightimes.com/read/11-us-pre ... -marijuana

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 am

I do believe Mr. Bush as well as Mr. Obama were both quite fond of the ol' nose candy from time to time as well. I think Billy boy cut up lines but "didn't snort".

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic