Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down...

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:02 pm

...Lets see if T-Rump has the balls to accept.

If this comes to pass, I predict the highest ratings of the election season to date.

https://youtu.be/tdjPXWhAv4E

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Re: The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down...

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:28 pm

No way in hell he'll do it. Last time I saw him on O'Reilly Trump accused O'Reilly of being "negative" towards him.

btw - this isn't the first time Cruz called for a one-on-one debate with Trump. He did so several months ago on Mark Levin's show and Trump responded when asked about it that he would debate Cruz one-on-one once it was down to just those two in the race. But Trump will make up some excuse, like that Kasich is still in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 pm

bmw wrote:No way in hell he'll do it. Last time I saw him on O'Reilly Trump accused O'Reilly of being "negative" towards him.

btw - this isn't the first time Cruz called for a one-on-one debate with Trump. He did so several months ago on Mark Levin's show and Trump responded when asked about it that he would debate Cruz one-on-one once it was down to just those two in the race. But Trump will make up some excuse, like that Kasich is still in it.
It isn't exactly a one on one race with Kasich in it still, more like one on one on one if you want to be technical... So that would be a reality not an excuse...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 am

They have had how many debates?

Trump can simply ignore Cruz and I doubt that most Trump followers or almost anyone else would care.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:53 am

bmw wrote:No way in hell he'll do it. Last time I saw him on O'Reilly Trump accused O'Reilly of being "negative" towards him.

He's a child. I don't think I've used the phrase unfair in someone else's behavior toward me after 6 years old. O'Reilly is one of his lap dogs, how can he think he's negative or unfair? Trump's real issues are that he's very unknowledgable, unlikable, incompetent, and hostile to women. He would get murdered in a one on one debate.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 am

Exactly why he'll find an excuse...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:They have had how many debates?

Trump can simply ignore Cruz and I doubt that most Trump followers or almost anyone else would care.
Those weren't debates. They were side shows.

Look up Lincoln Douglas Debate. THAT was a debate. One on one with Cruz, T-Rump would look like an ass. He know's it, his advisors know it and that is why it will never happen.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:They have had how many debates?

Those weren't debates. They were side shows.

Look up Lincoln Douglas Debate. THAT was a debate. One on one with Cruz, T-Rump would look like an ass. He know's it, his advisors know it and that is why it will never happen.
That was a series of alternating speeches...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

So, again, would anyone care except Ted Hainey's misguided followers? If I were the magic hair pie wonder, I'd simply ignore Ted since he's going to lose anyway. It's only a gauntlet if the thrower is relevant.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic