Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Clinton calls Obama awful, then quickly backtracks

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Clinton calls Obama awful, then quickly backtracks

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /82094792/

I see no reason for him to backtrack...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

jry

Re: Clinton calls Obama awful, then quickly backtracks

Post by jry » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:00 pm

Word was that he was tipped off about Hillarys pending prosecution.

He may just be getting too ill to care about what anyone thinks. Folks get really honest when their ticket is getting ready to be punched.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Bill Clinton has always hated the Obamas and they hate him. Barack and Hillary tolerate one another and respect each others intelligence. I don't think Michelle and Hillary are friends due to the rift between their husbands.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:45 pm

screen glare wrote: Barack and Hillary tolerate one another and respect each others intelligence.
Man, you must have looked long and hard to find that.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic