Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Chicken Trump...bawk!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Donald Chicken Trump...bawk!

Post by screen glare » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Don Trump is the ultimate back peddler. I've never seen any person campaigning for any elected office back peddle public remarks as frequently as Trump. Which always makes me wonder exactly who in his campaign is constantly "rewording" what he just offensively bellowed. It's seems he's a puppet and some marionette master is pulling strings attached to his mouth to make more appealing the hate speech he's spewed. And this "re talk" and "fixing" and "rewording" by the mysterious controller has continued since the start of Trump's campaign.

The Apprentice was the name of Trump's tv show and is now the name of his campaign style as Trump's off stage boss tries to deftly refine whatever the rich kid bully just yelled.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:21 pm

screen glare wrote:Don Trump is the ultimate back peddler. I've never seen any person campaigning for any elected office back peddle public remarks as frequently as Trump. Which always makes me wonder exactly who in his campaign is constantly "rewording" what he just offensively bellowed. It's seems he's a puppet and some marionette master is pulling strings attached to his mouth to make more appealing the hate speech he's spewed. And this "re talk" and "fixing" and "rewording" by the mysterious controller has continued since the start of Trump's campaign.

The Apprentice was the name of Trump's tv show and is now the name of his campaign style as Trump's off stage boss tries to deftly refine whatever the rich kid bully just yelled.
Trump is many things but I don't think his name is Don...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 am

Sure it's Don. Ronald Reagan was Ronnie according to Nancy. William Jefferson Clinton is Bill. Theodore Roosevelt was Teddy. Dwight Eisenhower was Ike. Richard Nixon was Dick. John F. Kennedy was Jack. Families, constituents, candidates, assign whatever version of ones name they want. You say Donald. I say Don. Many say demagogue. And in November they'll say no.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:11 am

screen glare wrote:Sure it's Don. Ronald Reagan was Ronnie according to Nancy. William Jefferson Clinton is Bill. Theodore Roosevelt was Teddy. Dwight Eisenhower was Ike. Richard Nixon was Dick. John F. Kennedy was Jack. Families, constituents, candidates, assign whatever version of ones name they want. You say Donald. I say Don. Many say demagogue. And in November they'll say no.
A guy with an ego that big would have you shot for calling his neighbor Don...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:22 am

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:Sure it's Don. Ronald Reagan was Ronnie according to Nancy. William Jefferson Clinton is Bill. Theodore Roosevelt was Teddy. Dwight Eisenhower was Ike. Richard Nixon was Dick. John F. Kennedy was Jack. Families, constituents, candidates, assign whatever version of ones name they want. You say Donald. I say Don. Many say demagogue. And in November they'll say no.
Thats the least that Lyin' Little Donnie intends to do. He HATES the first amendment. He HATES being challenged and complained about Fox News' coverage of him (and dropped out of the debate), which is hysterical because with the exception of Megyn Kelly, Greg Gutfeld, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace, the rest of FNC has been taking load after load and then kindly asking for another.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:55 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Thats the least that Lyin' Little Donnie intends to do. He HATES the first amendment. He HATES being challenged and complained about Fox News' coverage of him (and dropped out of the debate), which is hysterical because with the exception of Megyn Kelly, Greg Gutfeld, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace, the rest of FNC has been taking load after load and then kindly asking for another.
And I'm sure his ego appreciates giving the loads...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Lyin' Little Donnie?

Now that's turning the tables.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:40 am

NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:Iowa was on my mind.
A barely loss in a state he had little chance in anyways isn't exactly evidence...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /79514706/
Trump stands at 28%, while rival Ted Cruz has slid to 23%. But there’s still a strong case for Cruz in this race — he’s more popular and respected than Trump, the final Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics Iowa Poll shows.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:06 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:Iowa was on my mind.
A barely loss in a state he had little chance in anyways isn't exactly evidence...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /79514706/
Trump stands at 28%, while rival Ted Cruz has slid to 23%. But there’s still a strong case for Cruz in this race — he’s more popular and respected than Trump, the final Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics Iowa Poll shows.
Iowa has lots of very conservative Evangelicals that favor Cruz... Caucuses are hard to poll as well...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Trump questions if Romney is Mormon.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/d ... ney-mormon

Is the pope Catholic?

Give me a break...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:22 pm

This whole T Rump phenomenon was best summed up many years ago by Winston Churchill.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 am

So Donald is PO'd at a super PAC that posted a picture of Melania on Trump's plane that was in voluntarily published GQ magazine?

Then Trump blames Ted Cruz for the facebook post (not true) and is now threatening to "reveal" something about Heidi?

What pig Trump is. PIG PIG PIG

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cruz-res ... i-thought/
or
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2574151

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:22 am

audiophile wrote:So Donald is PO'd at a super PAC that posted a picture of Melania on Trump's plane that was in voluntarily published GQ magazine?

Then Trump blames Ted Cruz for the facebook post (not true) and is now threatening to "reveal" something about Heidi?

What pig Trump is. PIG PIG PIG

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cruz-res ... i-thought/
or
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2574151
Kind of smart though since his supporters don't care if he's right or not...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 am

No it's "low-information voters", LOL

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic