Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Immunologist Donald Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Immunologist Donald Trump

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:33 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:50 am
km1125 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:28 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:40 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:33 pm
What is a "disinfectant."? Something that gets rid of the source of infection? Isn't that was most anti-viral or antibacterial medications do?
No... it’s any chemical used to clean, sanitize and kill germs on surfaces.
Your made up definition. A real one would be something like: "An agent, such as heat, radiation, or a chemical, that destroys, neutralizes, or inhibits the growth of disease-carrying microorganisms."
What I said is what we are focusing on by talking about injecting it...

What is an anti-viral medication? There are no medications to treat viruses... vaccines maybe...
Maybe you need to do some more research.

Trump probably gives the American public more credit for being smarter than they really are. Certainly applies with the press, but they are probably just representative of society in general.
So the fact that no leaders anywhere else would even think to say what he did nor would any other president means nothing to you? It seems instructive that nobody else would ever do it. Not unlike sticking a live toaster in the bathtub with you while taking a bath...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:15 pm

Not that this will make a whit of difference to his toady's but here's today's "More bullshit from Trump*" file.

From his twitter:

"Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!"

From the White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?
DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —
THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.
DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).
THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?

Can we just invoke the 25th, Sec. 3 and move on with our lives?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:32 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:15 pm
Not that this will make a whit of difference to his toady's but here's today's "More bullshit from Trump*" file.

From his twitter:

"Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!"

From the White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?
DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —
THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.
DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).
THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?

Can we just invoke the 25th, Sec. 3 and move on with our lives?
He’s senile folks... that’s all there is to it. Maybe we’ve run out of luck with folks born in 1946 and 3’s a crowd?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic