Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:10 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:23 pm
And yet Russia didn't invade Ukraine during those four years, did they?
Why would Russia screw up one of their most valuable assets politically? If they invaded Ukraine and their man Trump sat on his hands I'm pretty sure that would have earned him a third impeachment.

Honeyman

Re: Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Post by Honeyman » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Remember when he brought his Russian buddies into the White House?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ouse-today
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:15 pm

While I'm not convinced WHO was/is in office (Biden or Trump) would have affected Putin's decision, I DO believe that our disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan did play a big role.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:14 pm
Which guy was it that leaned over to the Russian President and whispered "I'll have more flexibility after the election"??

.... and then Putin invaded Crimea! Surprised?

Why should we be surprised what happened when that guy's VP took the reigns as President?
"President Zelenskyy, we have military aid for you. But first you need to do me a favor. You have to dig up dirt on Joe Biden. You don't really need to investigate him. Just say you're investigating him."

Impeachment #1
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 pm
km1125 wrote:
Which guy was it that leaned over to the Russian President and whispered "I'll have more flexibility after the election"??

Why should we be surprised what happened when that guy's VP took the reigns as President?
"President Zelenskyy, we have military aid for you. But first you need to do me a favor. You have to dig up dirt on Joe Biden. You don't really need to investigate him. Just say you're investigating him."

Impeachment #1
In hindsight, that seems like good advice rather than an ultimatum.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:10 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Impeachment #1
In hindsight, that seems like good advice rather than an ultimatum.
It’s an ultimatum. You cannot strong arm another country into something in exchange for aid. Can. Not. Do. That.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:09 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:15 pm
While I'm not convinced WHO was/is in office (Biden or Trump) would have affected Putin's decision, I DO believe that our disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan did play a big role.
He thinks nobody will stop him?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:16 am

Turkeytop wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Impeachment #1
But he did actually send aid and military equipment, instead of just BLANKETS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic