Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grouchy Fauci Says "School's Out Forever".

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Grouchy Fauci Says "School's Out Forever".

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Anyone supporting the administration's response can't defend it with facts. That's been the big problem.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 15, 2020 7:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:42 pm
Anyone supporting the administration's response can't defend it with facts. That's been the big problem.
Says the guy who posts things with outright lies?????

I think Trump has done a great job of bailing out Democrat Governor's that were ill prepared for this crisis.

Now those same Governor's that wanted to call their own shots are begging for a federal bailout.
Last edited by Bryce on Fri May 15, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Um disinfectant?

And these?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... us/608647/

Feel free to defend even one of these.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 15, 2020 7:50 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Um disinfectant?

And these?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... us/608647/

Feel free to defend even one of these.
50 percent of the corinavirus deaths have taken place in Democrat run NY, who's leaders have run things Their Way.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:

I think Trump has done a great job of bailing out Democrat Governor's that were ill prepared for this crisis.

Now those same Governor's that wanted to call their own shots are begging for a federal bailout.
The term "great job" and Trump should NEVER be used in the same sentence.

Unless it's quoting him. Donald Trump said, "I grabbed her by the pussy and later she gave me a great blow job while Melania was pregnant with a kid I will ignore for the rest of his lufe".
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 15, 2020 8:13 pm

I guess its only OK for Democrats to get blow jobs while they're married now.

Or did you forget, *it's only about sex.". " His personal life is none of our business."
Last edited by Bryce on Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:

They’ve done their own thing. The lack of economic activity is greatly contributing to the budget situations. But ultimately several Red states will get into the same boat. This situation doesn’t give a damn about political party...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 19, 2020 1:55 am

The virus loves dumb. Dumb opens the doors that welcome the virus to infect. Dumb promotes weakening the stay at home precaution. Dumb delights in no distancing.

Dumb also decides - a vote for Trump is smart.

The virus loves dumb.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 20, 2020 1:25 pm

I see Notre Dame is counting its chickens before they’re hatched. Head of university says he’s counting on welcoming back to campus all students this fall.

When anchor said it might still be wise to have another plan - like extend the online safer way to learn in a pandemic - it became obvious they’re counting only on back to campus life.

Seems like the bullheaded, cavalier plan is the only option being considered.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic