Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Senate Trump Trial

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Senate Trump Trial

Post by audiophile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:56 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:46 am
I keep thinking what a cruel joke God played on us all taking John McCain from us. The one Republican in the senate with a pair of testicles and enough true patriotism to stand up to the disaster in the White House, and he is gone from this world. You know how he would have voted here.

Always get amazed at the Trump supporters too who were not sickened by the remarks that our shit-for-brains president made about this true American hero. Republicans AND Democrats need people of his character in their parties.
That's messed up. God gave us life in the first place, but it's the evil one robs us of life. The fact is we, as humans have enabled and allowed the evil one power on this earth,

Even Jesus who was blameless and by all historical accounts healed people was taken by the evil one from us through lies. The good news is the Lord gives us power over it, even over death.

Jesus is the perfect man, (that Adam was supposed to be, but squandered it). Follow the perfect man realizing that we are far, far from perfect - what is in our heart is what is important, not following rules to get a reward (that won't work because that is trusting in yourself instead of the Lord).

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic