Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump impeached again

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Trump impeached again

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Damn, TCSU is gonna have some competition for mibuzzboard crackpot of the year in 2021.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:41 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:18 pm
Sarcasm doesn’t penetrate you does it? This implies that you actually buy what’s being sold about Bidet without considering that it’s being used to make fun of him and may not be true.
Thanks for the clarification.
It's ok to say things about others on here that may not be true. No harm, no foul.

Sorry about the railroad not working out. Of course, if you were a big boy, you wouldn't of quit such a high paying job with such a great pension because you were scared of the big bad railroad cars.

I know it may not be true. But we're just having fun, right?
Unlike Bidet I can laugh at myself. Remember this is essentially a bar. I don’t expect behavior fit for the Queen.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:01 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:58 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 pm
The bonus is that, if convicted, Trump would be prohibited from holding Federal office ever again.
That is absolutely not true. The vote in the Senate (if passed) would only remove him from office. They would have to have a separate vote to prevent him from ever holding a Federal office again.

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:34 pm
You still don’t understand what impeachment fundamentally is.
Akin to an indictment. And these last two really do demonstrate the old phrase "You can indict a ham sandwich!"
It is not akin to an indictment and need not be criminal in nature. It is by definition a political act. If they wanted to call someone a ham sandwich, impeach, convict and remove them and bar them from office it would be kosher. It is not used lightly and never has been however.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:18 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:23 pm
I want my fries well done, no salt. Chop, chop.
Every time you say this, I reply with the same thing: "At least he's working".

So let me ask you? Are you gainfully employed yet? The last I've read on here concerning your income stream is that you are laid off from somewhere. Your not yet working because you can't find the same exact job you got laid off from. And you have no interest in doing any other line of work.

Am I mistaken? Please flame me if I am. Please.

My honest opinion is that anyone on unemployment should not be critiquing what someone who is not on unemployment does for a living.
Sarcasm doesn’t penetrate you does it? This implies that you actually buy what’s being sold about Bidet without considering that it’s being used to make fun of him and may not be true.
Some people can't take a joke or understand sarcasm. It's an ongoing inside joke on the Buzzboard. But now that I spell it out it isn't as funny.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 pm

This is also why I like Bidet because his stuff is inadvertently funny. I especially like the one with the wolves "we don't like what you post" or the George Soros eyes. It is truly funny to me. Lighten up, Francis. For a guy whose name is Mike Ox long, you sure are stiff. :rollin
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic