Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Are You Comfortable With Massive Wholesale Voter Fraud?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Are You Comfortable With Massive Wholesale Voter Fraud?

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:34 am

Motown322 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:33 am
bmw wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am
Here's the video that alleges voter fraud in Detroit:

A new video provided to Texas Scorecard from a poll watcher in Detroit shows wagons, suitcases, and coolers moving in and out of a vote-counting center during the early morning.

In a video taken by Kellye SoRelle—a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump—a white van is seen parked in front of the location at 2:40 a.m. A box is taken out of the van and placed into a red wagon, which is then pulled inside the facility. SoRelle is raising alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.
Now I don't know how authentic or not this video is nor what is in that suitcase, but it look at least suspicious enough to warrant further investigation.
It was a WXYZ photographer bringing in equipment for one of their reporters... here's the wagon and the suitcase:
So now the big circle is in on the conspiracy :twisted:

That 7 Stands for news sticker has to me 20+ years old... neat.

As for fraud... there simply isn’t any.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Scripps lied....people died!.:rollin
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:19 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:08 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:44 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:59 pm
Hats off to bmw for not being sour grapes. And truly, this isn't over yet.
Speaking of sour grapes, I said I would apologize to you if was wrong late night, but I wasn't and I able to verify my quote.
You embraced his autocratic rant yesterday. I am still pissed about it.

And looks like Peters has taken a 10,000 vote.lead over James. Looks like he will hold on to the seat.
Oh so this is about emotion and not facts? You don't know what I was thinking!

I didn't like it either, but you claimed he said the word "count". I said he didn't.

You then you incorrectly called me a liar and bunch of other things.

BE A MAN and admit you were wrong! >:
I missed this yesterday.

He said to stop counting late Tuesday night/Wed morning. I listened to the conference live. My vote hadn't been counted when he said it, so I was pissed.

To quote Connor McGregor: " I apologize....for absolutely nothing!" He sucks, and you suck for voting for him.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:05 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 pm
As for fraud... there simply isn’t any.
That is............YOUR OPINION :lol :lol :lol
Great response. Very clever. Witty.

I think you get dumber by the millisecond.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:12 pm

After four years of watching hate, loathing and vitriol directed at Donald John Trump and those of us that support him, seeing unfounded charges and made up evidence used against him, sitting members of Congress telling outright lies and one calling him a mother fucker in from of her adolescent child, do you really expect us 48 percenters to believe these same people are beyond attempting shenanigans with ballots when they're in charge of counting them?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:52 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:12 pm
After four years of watching hate, loathing and vitriol directed at Donald John Trump and those of us that support him, seeing unfounded charges and made up evidence used against him, sitting members of Congress telling outright lies and one calling him a mother fucker in from of her adolescent child, do you really expect us 48 percenters to believe these same people are beyond attempting shenanigans with ballots when they're in charge of counting them?
There is no fraud. Get a vision for the next 4 years, a reasoned candidate and a platform and you might have a better shot. As it stands right now you ran a terrible campaign and lost.

If this were going the other way and Trump was winning barely we would not be calling it fraud. We wouldn’t be saying Republicans were rigging it. It’s a close election... they happen.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Not a good way to appeal a lower court decision rejecting your effort to contest an election...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Great to see our institutions holding.

Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:02 pm

No massive voter fraud. Wishful thinking by Trump and his zombie “no matter what” zombies.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:14 pm

If there was massive voter fraud then why would they rig it so that Biden would win, the GOP would hold the senate easily and the Democrats would lose seats in the house?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 pm
Not a good way to appeal a lower court decision rejecting your effort to contest an election...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Why do all the defenders preface "voter fraud" with "massive"? If it wasn't "massive", did it happen??

How close were the election results?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:09 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:47 pm
Why do all the defenders preface "voter fraud" with "massive"? If it wasn't "massive", did it happen??

How close were the election results?
The election results were quite close as they were in 2016 in the decisive states.

Massive voter fraud is the Republicans term, its merely being repeated here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic