Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republicans finally breaking with Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Republicans finally breaking with Trump

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:17 pm

So, you are saying there were no facts in the Ed I posted?

Pro tip... all the statements were factual. I know because I cross referenced them before posting it.

All you had to do was refute the statements... which you couldn't do.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:30 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:17 pm
So, you are saying there were no facts in the Ed I posted?

Pro tip... all the statements were factual. I know because I cross referenced them before posting it.

All you had to do was refute the statements... which you couldn't do.
Pro tip... give me one fucking ARTICLE.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Why? Can you not refute anything that was stated in the Editorial?
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:30 pm
Why? Can you not refute anything that was stated in the Editorial?
I’m looking for evidence, not opinion. Show me something you supposedly cross referenced.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:17 pm

I am sure the GOP in Pennsylvania is elated by Trumps visit.
By this point, you’d think there was nothing left Donald Trump could say that would be more distasteful than any of his previous remarks.

But Trump being Trump, he has to go bigger and better (read: even more casually offensive) than ever before.

He’s now caused widespread ire by an off-script ramble about healthcare workers, in which he described them “running into death” like “soldiers” and called it “beautiful”.

The comments were made during a speech at a medical equipment distribution centre in Pennsylvania, as Trump announced expanding the Strategic National Stockpile to include 90-days worth of testing equipment and medication after it was early exhausted.
msn
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic