Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

June 4 Snapshot: Who here still backs Trump?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: June 4 Snapshot: Who here still backs Trump?

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:10 am
Trump rallies cranking up again very welcome news for the novel Coronavirus microbe which is just getting started massacring you and your friends.

The killer microbe prefers the easiest path to infecting men, women, boys, girls. And of course as all Americans know by now - science shows that to be - gathering large numbers of potential victims together singing, hollering, screaming, laughing, hugging, breathing, sharing food, drink, bathroom facilities. Why - those little ol’ coronavirus critters are ecstatic as the date draws near.

Keep a big supply of pens on hand at the venue - to sign your “hold harmless” pre-entry forms, folks.

MAGA virus-style: Manipulate America’s Gullible Again.

You Trump voters on this board - see ya’all on TV at the rally!
Don’t be late!!
:lol

Here's the disclaimer the trumpets have to sign to attend the rally/covidfest of their exalted fuehrer:

"By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury," the disclaimer reads.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 am
screen glare wrote:
Trump rallies cranking up again very welcome news for the novel Coronavirus microbe which is just getting started massacring you and your friends.

The killer microbe prefers the easiest path to infecting men, women, boys, girls. And of course as all Americans know by now - science shows that to be - gathering large numbers of potential victims together singing, hollering, screaming, laughing, hugging, breathing, sharing food, drink, bathroom facilities. Why - those little ol’ coronavirus critters are ecstatic as the date draws near.

Keep a big supply of pens on hand at the venue - to sign your “hold harmless” pre-entry forms, folks.

Don’t be late!!

Here's the disclaimer the trumpets have to sign to attend the rally/covidfest of their exalted fuehrer:

"By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury," the disclaimer reads.

Does that cover getting violently ill over him praising himself and blaming everybody else?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 am
screen glare wrote:

Don’t be late!!

Does that cover getting violently ill over him praising himself and blaming everybody else?
Nope. That's an entirely different disease.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:43 pm

I can't back him anymore. The tipping point was the pandemic and he has done nothing but antagonize during these conflicts he's had to deal with. Many other reasons, too many to list and spend time on. The things he's said on twitter have been outrageous. I feel like he's tanking it with the things he says. I would only vote for Biden if his VP choice is someone I can stomach. If he chooses Kamala, Abrams, Warren, Whitmer I'm going Libertarian. Demmings I've only seen a few interviews be she seems reasonable although I don' t know much about her policies but she seems not as in your face as Kamala- seems a bit more presidential. I like Tulsi Gabbard in more ways than one but she would not appease the wacky left side of the Dem party. Biden has lost more than a few steps. It's a damn shame these our what our choices are. Vote Libertarian for true change!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:43 pm
I can't back him anymore. The tipping point was the pandemic and he has done nothing but antagonize during these conflicts he's had to deal with. Many other reasons, too many to list and spend time on. The things he's said on twitter have been outrageous. I feel like he's tanking it with the things he says. I would only vote for Biden if his VP choice is someone I can stomach. If he chooses Kamala, Abrams, Warren, Whitmer I'm going Libertarian. Demmings I've only seen a few interviews be she seems reasonable although I don' t know much about her policies but she seems not as in your face as Kamala- seems a bit more presidential. I like Tulsi Gabbard in more ways than one but she would not appease the wacky left side of the Dem party. Biden has lost more than a few steps. It's a damn shame these our what our choices are. Vote Libertarian for true change!!
Vote Libertarian to fully abolish the police!

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:07 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thats the LL party. Ok, let's see Green Party!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Libertarians essentially want a government big enough for national defense and that’s about it. They view the police with a skeptical eye.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:29 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Libertarians essentially want a government big enough for national defense and that’s about it. They view the police with a skeptical eye.
So I guess whoever I end up voting for will pretty much a protest vote unless Biden goes with Demmings or Gabbard. It's sounding more like Kamala who I despise. I have never sat out a vote since I voted for Dukakis with my first presidential vote.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:29 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
So I guess whoever I end up voting for will pretty much a protest vote unless Biden goes with Demmings or Gabbard. It's sounding more like Kamala who I despise. I have never sat out a vote since I voted for Dukakis with my first presidential vote.

Don't sit out. Vote for somebody. I could not pull the trigger for trump or Hillary and was gonna vote Libertarian but than Johnson guy was an idiot. Voted Peace and Freedom in 2016. My feeling is it says a lot more to vote 3rd party than not vote at all.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Don't sit out. Vote for somebody. I could not pull the trigger for trump or Hillary and was gonna vote Libertarian but than Johnson guy was an idiot. Voted Peace and Freedom in 2016. My feeling is it says a lot more to vote 3rd party than not vote at all.
[/quote]

I appreciate that. Nah I will vote even if it's 3rd party, otherwise I have no right to bitch about the President.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 pm

I appreciate that. Nah I will vote even if it's 3rd party, otherwise I have no right to bitch about the President.
Agree completely. I live in California, so it doesn't really make a difference who I vote for as far as President is concerned, the networks have already called my state for the Democrats. But I take my voting privilege very seriously and never miss a vote even in an off-year primary. While I can stomach voting for Biden, I probably will vote for a 3rd party candidate because I think it makes more of a statement, at least in my state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:08 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Agree completely. I live in California, so it doesn't really make a difference who I vote for as far as President is concerned, the networks have already called my state for the Democrats. But I take my voting privilege very seriously and never miss a vote even in an off-year primary. While I can stomach voting for Biden, I probably will vote for a 3rd party candidate because I think it makes more of a statement, at least in my state.
Someone here in Michigan should not assume they have that luxury...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic