Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2024 Presidential Primary Polling Thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: 2024 Presidential Primary Polling Thread

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:48 pm

June 25

NBC News
GOP Nomination:
Trump 51
DeSantis 22
Pence 7
Christie 5

General Election:
Biden 49
Trump 45

DeSantis 47
Biden 47

Generic Congressional Ballot:
Democrats 48
Republicans 46

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:51 pm

A primary vote for trump is a vote for Biden. Ben/TCSU must be a BIG Biden fan.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:51 pm
A primary vote for trump is a vote for Biden. Ben/TCSU must be a BIG Biden fan.
"Trump is a fighter. He loves our country. We can trust him. He's the only one that can lead us. He's an incredible leader. He's proved to be an incredible president and we need to come out and support him,"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:05 am

June 27

The Messenger/Harris X
General Election:
Trump 45
Biden 43

St. Anselm
New Hampshire GOP Primary:
Trump 47
DeSantis 19
Christie 6
Haley 5

New Hampshire Democratic Primary:
Biden 68
Kennedy 9
Williamson 8

New Hampshire General Election:
Biden 49
Trump 40

Biden 49
DeSantis 40

June 28

Quinnipiac
Pennsylvania GOP Primary:
Trump 49
DeSantis 25
Pence 5
Christie 5

Pennsylvania Democratic Primary:
Biden 71
Kennedy 17
Williamson 5

Pennsylvania General Election:
Trump 47
Biden 46

Marquette
Wisconsin GOP Primary:
Trump 31
DeSantis 30
Pence 6
Scott 5

Wisconsin Democratic Primary:
Biden 49
Kennedy 9

Wisconsin General Election:
Biden 52
Trump 43

Biden 49
DeSantis 47

Economist/YouGov
General Election:
Trump 44
Biden 40

Generic Congressional Vote:
Democrats 41
Republicans 40

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:36 am

DeSantUS one point down in WI?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:10 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:36 am
That’s what it said.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:21 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:36 am
Maybe Wisconsin-ites think cheese goes really well with fat fucking meatball-flavored pudding? :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:09 pm

June 29

FOX News
GOP Nomination:
Trump 56
DeSantis 22
Ramaswamy 5

Democratic Nomination:
Biden 64
Kennedy 17
Williamson 10

American Greatness
Nevada GOP Caucus:
Trump 52
DeSantis 22

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:37 am

The fact there are some Dem primary polls where Biden is giving up 25+ points (on a combined basis) to candidates that I would deem completely unviable suggests to me a well-qualified, uncontroversial candidate would have a decent chance of defeating our President in a primary race.

Unfortunately, no one fitting that description on the Democrat side appears to have the guts to run against Sloppy Joe.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:27 pm

June 30

East Carolina University
Ohio GOP Primary:
Trump 59
DeSantis 15
Pence 5

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:22 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:37 am
The fact there are some Dem primary polls where Biden is giving up 25+ points (on a combined basis) to candidates that I would deem completely unviable suggests to me a well-qualified, uncontroversial candidate would have a decent chance of defeating our President in a primary race.

Unfortunately, no one fitting that description on the Democrat side appears to have the guts to run against Sloppy Joe.
I think we have to face the elephant in the room: Joe Biden’s health is failing. As time marches on, I think we would do a disservice if we did not take a look at RFK Jr and Marianne Williamson. Both offer hope for the lower class whereas Joe unfortunately has ignored the middle class and let big business run wild. Many would say “we can’t win unless it’s Biden.” But let’s be real, Joe may not make it to Election Day. Do we want someone who dies in the middle of the primary?

It’s time for the Democrats to make a move, and they better make it soon. Also, we know that someone like Gavin Newsom is unlikely to unite the country.

While some of RFK’s views are concerning in regards to vaccines, I really do feel that he would handle foreign diplomacy very well. I find his civil rights record very good, and he cares for the environment. My belief is that he would bolster the middle class like his uncle did and not be as willing to kowtow to big business on sweetheart deals. He deserves further consideration.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:20 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:22 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

I think we have to face the elephant in the room: Joe Biden’s health is failing. As time marches on, I think we would do a disservice if we did not take a look at RFK Jr and Marianne Williamson. Both offer hope for the lower class whereas Joe unfortunately has ignored the middle class and let big business run wild. Many would say “we can’t win unless it’s Biden.” But let’s be real, Joe may not make it to Election Day. Do we want someone who dies in the middle of the primary?

It’s time for the Democrats to make a move, and they better make it soon. Also, we know that someone like Gavin Newsom is unlikely to unite the country.

While some of RFK’s views are concerning in regards to vaccines, I really do feel that he would handle foreign diplomacy very well. I find his civil rights record very good, and he cares for the environment. My belief is that he would bolster the middle class like his uncle did and not be as willing to kowtow to big business on sweetheart deals. He deserves further consideration.
RFK is being propped up by right-wingers for a reason. Don’t fall for it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:49 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:20 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

I don’t think so. I think he could unite the country. Other than the Zionist leanings and being anti vax, what are his weaknesses?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:49 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:20 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

I don’t think so. I think he could unite the country. Other than the Zionist leanings and being anti vax, what are his weaknesses?
For starters he's a complete wacko...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:00 pm

July 5

Economist / YouGov
Generic Congressional Ballot:
Democrats 41 Republicans 39

July 7

American Greatness
Iowa GOP Caucus:
Trump 44