Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:08 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:22 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:45 pm
So like, how many trannies have been genocided this year?

On a side note, Atlanta is a very popular place for transwomen to relocate. Several of the transwomen murdered this year lived in ATL. Several is a relative term because of how low the frequency of murder is among transgender people. Based on reports from The Advocate, it seems that being in a high-crime area, tied up in drugs, or IPV are common conditions.

We need to stop making up problems and focus on addressing what we know is real.
You are ignoring the homeless percentage, unemployment percentage, as well as the suicide percentage. Not to mention the trans women who go missing and are kidnapped.
Being homeless or unemployed is pretty different than genocide. So is suicide.

For trannies, going missing or being kidnapped sounds like a problem tied being in a high-crime area, tied up in drugs, or engaging in sex work. Considering the frequency in which trannies choose to go into sex work, this is pretty much to be expected.

Going into sex work, choosing bad partners, being homeless, unemployment, suicidal ideation, getting tied up into drugs, being in high-crime areas, this all happens when you are a person who, for one reason or another, make bad decisions and/or suffer from untreated mental illness. Trying to say that there is a TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE when the violence is either self-imposed or happens as a consequence of bad decisions just does not work.

Encouraging transgender people to believe that the transgender genocide is coming does not help their mental health. Stop lying to them! You know this is not true!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:41 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Eden_Knight

I am not lying about those of us who are trans. Go back to the first page and dispute the stages. I will wait.

You are making a lot of assumptions and believing stereotypes. The majority of trans people do not choose sex work or do drugs. You are victim blaming when people our plotting our demise.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:48 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:41 am

I am not lying about those of us who are trans. Go back to the first page and dispute the stages. I will wait.

You are making a lot of assumptions and believing stereotypes. The majority of trans people do not choose sex work or do drugs. You are victim blaming when people our plotting our demise.
Maybe I'm mistaken, but seems you miss the point Neckbeard is trying to make.
A certain percentage of people who are trans are going to be beaten up, raped, robbed, commit suicide, whatever.
A certain percentage of people that drive Ford Fusions are going to be beaten up, raped, robbed, commit suicide, whatever.

Would you call homicides in Warren genocide because it targets a certain class of people, residents of Warren?
Last edited by Round Six on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:44 pm

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:24 pm

You are though. Saying that there is TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE is a lie.

Sure! There are plenty of shitbags who are full of hate toward trans people. They also are toward lesbians, gays, bi's, blacks, whites, women, men, the list can go on. It would be naive to say that there isn't a greater level of hate toward transpeople, but it is also naive to say that there is a literal TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE either occurring or on the horizon. All you do with that kind of shit is encourage people to be even more panicked and anxious. It also makes you look silly. The table is set for change in a positive direction, all that is needed is time. Being aggressive just tunes people out who are on the fence, not engaged, or who see things differently. You are giving the appearance of an unhinged nut and I know that people won't say it to you for the sake of politeness, but I can guarantee they are thinking it.

So seriously, if you do care as much as you say, stop with the silliness and laugh at the people who are full of hate.
Stats I have seen estimated between 1 in 8 to 1 in 3 trannies being hookers. That's a pretty high number. like 1 in 5 to like half of trannies do hard drugs like meth, crack, and molly. Again, a pretty high number. Now, lets break down some numbers.

Trannies were 26 of the murders in the US this year, per Remembering Our Dead. Anywhere between 1-5% of the population is estimated to be transgender. The population as of January 2023 in the US was approximately 331 million. So between 3.31-16.55 million people in the US are estimated to be transgender. If we are conservative and say only 3.31 million are trans, then the frequency of tranny murders is 0.000785498%. The CDC estimated that there were 26,031 murders in the general population in 2020 0.00786435%.

The general population, spread out, does not have the same frequency of risky behaviors such as hard drug use and sex work that will put people in a position where they are in a high crime area. Trannies also have lower income. All these factors point toward trannies having a higher likelihood of experiencing violence/homicide. But no! Frequencies are descriptive of there being a TEN TIMES GREATER LIKELIHOOD of homicide in the general population. Adding to the quantitative evidence is qualitative evidence from websites that give details surrounding their deaths. There are a few that suggest that they were targeted, but the low frequency of tranny murders a when compared to the US population in general, and what appears to be a difference in proportions within trannies as a population between hate-motivated murders and murders driven by factors attributable to the environment, both lack support for your assertion of TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE.

Stop lying to them, stop being irresponsible, and chill out. Seriously dude, relax.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:11 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:24 pm

You are though. Saying that there is TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE is a lie.

Sure! There are plenty of shitbags who are full of hate toward trans people. They also are toward lesbians, gays, bi's, blacks, whites, women, men, the list can go on. It would be naive to say that there isn't a greater level of hate toward transpeople, but it is also naive to say that there is a literal TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE either occurring or on the horizon. All you do with that kind of shit is encourage people to be even more panicked and anxious. It also makes you look silly. The table is set for change in a positive direction, all that is needed is time. Being aggressive just tunes people out who are on the fence, not engaged, or who see things differently. You are giving the appearance of an unhinged nut and I know that people won't say it to you for the sake of politeness, but I can guarantee they are thinking it.

So seriously, if you do care as much as you say, stop with the silliness and laugh at the people who are full of hate.
Stats I have seen estimated between 1 in 8 to 1 in 3 trannies being hookers. That's a pretty high number. like 1 in 5 to like half of trannies do hard drugs like meth, crack, and molly. Again, a pretty high number. Now, lets break down some numbers.

Trannies were 26 of the murders in the US this year, per Remembering Our Dead. Anywhere between 1-5% of the population is estimated to be transgender. The population as of January 2023 in the US was approximately 331 million. So between 3.31-16.55 million people in the US are estimated to be transgender. If we are conservative and say only 3.31 million are trans, then the frequency of tranny murders is 0.000785498%. The CDC estimated that there were 26,031 murders in the general population in 2020 0.00786435%.

The general population, spread out, does not have the same frequency of risky behaviors such as hard drug use and sex work that will put people in a position where they are in a high crime area. Trannies also have lower income. All these factors point toward trannies having a higher likelihood of experiencing violence/homicide. But no! Frequencies are descriptive of there being a TEN TIMES GREATER LIKELIHOOD of homicide in the general population. Adding to the quantitative evidence is qualitative evidence from websites that give details surrounding their deaths. There are a few that suggest that they were targeted, but the low frequency of tranny murders a when compared to the US population in general, and what appears to be a difference in proportions within trannies as a population between hate-motivated murders and murders driven by factors attributable to the environment, both lack support for your assertion of TRANSGENDER GENOCIDE.

Stop lying to them, stop being irresponsible, and chill out. Seriously dude, relax.
No one who says “trannies” is any kind of ally. Your friends don’t have the heart to tell you. And for the last time, I am not a dude. You are being blocked and I am done responding to you.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:24 pm

Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:11 pm
No one who says “trannies” is any kind of ally.
I love trannies, okay?
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:11 pm
Your friends don’t have the heart to tell you. And for the last time, I am not a dude. You are being blocked and I am done responding to you.
That didn't require an announcement, man.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-po ... -slap-face

Good for her! Barry Bonds' records resulted in people calling for an asterisk next to his name. Should she get the same treatment?

Shameful

https://youtube.com/shorts/ukYnhn4Bqk8?feature=share

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic