Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Justin dunzo

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Justin dunzo

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:22 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:20 pm
So this used to be the Buzzboard's political forum. Now It's become the tmz celebrity gossip page.
Pretty sure Trudeau is a world leader.
And the fate of the world depends on his marriage. The world is now at a dangerous crossroad.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:25 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:01 pm
Maybe she's jealous of Taylor Swift. This from less than a month ago.

Turkeytop knew Justin was trouble when he walked in. He shouldn’t have tried to take Taylor to places she had never been.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:27 pm

I get it - Taylor is my hall pass.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:33 pm

I know who Trudeau is, but I don't know this Taylor person. Is he another world leader?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:50 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:33 pm
I know who Trudeau is, but I don't know this Taylor person. Is he another world leader?
You know who Taylor Swift is...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:50 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:33 pm
You know who Taylor Swift is...
Must be another Liberal.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:52 pm

Hopefully he can Shake It Off and focus on governing.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:02 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:52 pm
Hopefully he can Shake It Off and focus on governing.
In your wildest dreams, man.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:14 pm

HD74 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:23 pm
Oh, THAT Justin.
Isn't he the Mayor of Canada?
C'mon, eh?
His greatest accomplishment was making Poutine the National Dish of Canada.
Well, not really a dish. It must be served in a Styrofoam container.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 am

There have been many on social media who seek to label anyone who supports Trudeau and his liberal cadre as a cuck or some variation thereof. I think this sort of language is disgusting and regressive. As a proud cuckold it is an insult to myself, and all those who get sexual satisfaction from watching their wife in congress with another man, to imply that we would support such a weak leftist leader. To imply that someone’s sexual kink makes them bad is terrible discrimination, and as a white, straight, male conservative I know a thing or two about discrimination.

I hate Justin Trudeau with every fibre of my being. Instead of passing legislation or doing anything active he is too busy taking selfies. The only selfie I like is one that my wife takes while she is pleasuring another man, which she sends to me while I’m away on business trips.

I abhor the Liberal party’s fiscal irresponsibility. Trudeau is taking money away from hard working Canadians, like myself. Money that I could spend on paying someone to have sex with my wife while I sit in the corner and watch silently.

The only time I would ever support Justin Trudeau – not in any sort of government context – would be for him to have sex with my wife. Watching someone so much more handsome than me, so much more powerful, whose views are diametrically opposed to mine… Oh man, him having sex with my wife would be incredibly sexually gratifying. But even that is not enough to get me to vote for him!

How would you feel if every time I wanted to question your conservative credentials I said that you had a faithful partner in a monogamous relationship? It stings doesn’t it? Before you throw out “cuck” as a pejorative for liberals, remember that alt-right icon David Duke has run the r/cuck subreddit for years.

In conclusion, I think it is important that as conservatives we stop attacking people for being a cuck, or whatever their kink may be. It’s petty and distracts from our true goals. We should attack people for being muslim, or poor, or immigrants, or gay, or women, or transgender, or black, or young, or muslim, but not for being cucks!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:55 pm

That's not very ALPHA of you, NB.
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:34 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:55 pm
Hey Boomers,

My name is Neckbeard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass political blogs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:34 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:55 pm
Hey Boomers,

My name is Neckbeard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass political blogs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

11/10 would smash
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:23 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 am
There have been many on social media who seek to label anyone who supports Trudeau and his liberal cadre as a cuck or some variation thereof. I think this sort of language is disgusting and regressive. As a proud cuckold it is an insult to myself, and all those who get sexual satisfaction from watching their wife in congress with another man, to imply that we would support such a weak leftist leader. To imply that someone’s sexual kink makes them bad is terrible discrimination, and as a white, straight, male conservative I know a thing or two about discrimination.

I hate Justin Trudeau with every fibre of my being. Instead of passing legislation or doing anything active he is too busy taking selfies. The only selfie I like is one that my wife takes while she is pleasuring another man, which she sends to me while I’m away on business trips.

I abhor the Liberal party’s fiscal irresponsibility. Trudeau is taking money away from hard working Canadians, like myself. Money that I could spend on paying someone to have sex with my wife while I sit in the corner and watch silently.

The only time I would ever support Justin Trudeau – not in any sort of government context – would be for him to have sex with my wife. Watching someone so much more handsome than me, so much more powerful, whose views are diametrically opposed to mine… Oh man, him having sex with my wife would be incredibly sexually gratifying. But even that is not enough to get me to vote for him!

How would you feel if every time I wanted to question your conservative credentials I said that you had a faithful partner in a monogamous relationship? It stings doesn’t it? Before you throw out “cuck” as a pejorative for liberals, remember that alt-right icon David Duke has run the r/cuck subreddit for years.

In conclusion, I think it is important that as conservatives we stop attacking people for being a cuck, or whatever their kink may be. It’s petty and distracts from our true goals. We should attack people for being muslim, or poor, or immigrants, or gay, or women, or transgender, or black, or young, or muslim, but not for being cucks!
"Say Audiophile hacked your account without saying 'Audiophile hacked my account.'"

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:50 pm

Well, well, Trudeau splits from his wife and Taylor announces SIX dates in Toronto next year. Karma must be on his side.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6926538

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic