Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Senator John Fetterman checks himself into hospital...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Senator John Fetterman checks himself into hospital...

Post by craig11152 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:44 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:11 am
On a sidenote, how did they know it was suicide?
A long list of clear clues short of an actual "confession"
He was on a road he had no reason to be on, just "going to the bank". A religious seat belt wearer didn't have his seatbelt on.
He left his wallet at home and just had his drivers license on the dashboard.
He had all sorts of key paperwork laid out on his desk, including a list of passwords to various accounts of importance.
Months later when my sister-in-law was preparing to sell his pickup truck I discovered on the seat a "new" 10mm wrench with labels still on, that happened to be the size needed to remove the license plate.
There are other clues I could mention but those are the key ones.
And "they" who know is actually my older brother, his widow and my adult daughters (his nieces).
The police just listed it as a single car accident. I feel like that is what they do in cases where it is clear there was no foul play and the weather conditions were good. I guess they figure they aren't in the business of determining a deeper cause.

I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:21 am

Ok, a picture of the car didn't look all that bad on driver side. With seatbelt he probably would have been fine.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:38 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:27 am
I ran into a person talking about their earlier brain aneurysms and she said that Joe Biden exhibits a lot of characteristics of brain damage from his aneurysms.
Let's be honest. Our current president does not have all his facilities. You don't have to be a health care professional to recognize that. Anyone on here that wants to state otherwise knows they are kidding themselves.

The rub is can any other Democrat garner more votes than Biden? TCT and others talk about how some people will vote for Trump no matter what. And he's right. Same with Biden. If he was using a walker and did nothing but mumble lines from The Jack Benny Show, how many people would vote for him anyway?

Other than doing a Weekend at Bernie's with Joe, who else has a good chance against Donald?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:51 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:27 am
I ran into a person talking about their earlier brain aneurysms and she said that Joe Biden exhibits a lot of characteristics of brain damage from his aneurysms.
This is a very careless ASSumption.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:13 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:19 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:33 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:26 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:47 pm
I am one of millions of people who suffer clinical depression. With counseling, pharmaceuticals and other therapies we can live productive lives doing important work. Anyone who believes otherwise can go die in a fire, thank you very much.
Imagine how boring this board would be if everyone received the mental healthcare they needed. We probably wouldn't have any conspiracy theory threads...
Thank Engler.
Funniest two word comment I've ever seen on this website. I appreciate the economy.
It wasn’t meant to be funny as I struggle with mental health. I mistyped and meant to say “Thanks, Engler.” The brain fog that I encounter as a result of my depression is pretty bad sometimes. I have struggled to get the care that I needed recently due to backlogs. It has not reached the levels of “unalive” ideation, but it is still serious.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic