Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What Mehmet Oz means when he says abortion should be between "a woman, her doctor, and local political leaders."

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: What Mehmet Oz means when he says abortion should be between "a woman, her doctor, and local political leaders."

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:24 pm
I agree with beemer. While Fetterman very well might improve, there is no way you can say he has the mental acuity to be a US Senator today. He refused to allow his medical records to be released, and he and his advisors should have never allowed him to debate. He did, and he will lose the seat.

You can blame things on fate, luck, God, what have you, but us left leaners have drawn the short end if the stick recently. RBG lives a few more months and Roe is still law. Now, Fettermans stroke could've well lose the Dems the Senate.
We might learn something from the other side and vote anything including a yellow dog or convicted felon or sexual assaulter into office. You don’t have to concede a seat every time something goes awry. They sure as hell don’t.
Agreed. McConnell says you can't vote for a Supreme Court justice in an election year and completely reverses himself when the shoe is on the other foot. But the Republicans play to win, whether its undeniable hypocrisy, gerrymandering, blatant lying about legal voting, etc. And come January, they probably will have the House, Senate, and SCOTUS. They could care less about ethics or the Constitution.

The censorship king from out of state.

Taco

Re: What Mehmet Oz means when he says abortion should be between "a woman, her doctor, and local political leaders."

Post by Taco » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:28 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:30 pm
bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:26 pm
I don't mean this as a personal insult, but comparing John Fetterman to Stephen Hawking is the most idiotic comment I've read in a long time.
The point is that just because somebody has halting speech or fumbles a word it doesn't mean they are cognitively gone. Not even close. Sorry that was apparently over your head.
Funny, that's not what I heard coming from people like you, when George W Bush was "halting and fumbling" which occurred with much regularity. :lol
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 pm

Imagine if Saturday Night Live had the guts to parody the debate.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 pm
Classless. The man had a stroke. You think there is humor in that?
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 pm
They wouldn't touch it if he were a Republican either. That would be awful.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:02 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:28 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:30 pm
bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:26 pm
I don't mean this as a personal insult, but comparing John Fetterman to Stephen Hawking is the most idiotic comment I've read in a long time.
The point is that just because somebody has halting speech or fumbles a word it doesn't mean they are cognitively gone. Not even close. Sorry that was apparently over your head.
Funny, that's not what I heard coming from people like you, when George W Bush was "halting and fumbling" which occurred with much regularity. :lol
George W. Bush was made fun of for making gaffes while perfectly coherent. He hadn't had a stroke to mess things up. Nobody was saying he was cognitively gone... they just thought he was a backwards hick.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic