Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Can You Define What A Woman Is?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15062

Re: Can You Define What A Woman Is?

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:25 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:50 pm
T

Since the definition of "woman" keeps changing,
Woman; an adult female. See how easy that was.
See how 1845 your words are? Thanks for the putdown. Just like religion! No wonder why LGBTQ2+ suicides are up! My ID does show I am a woman, contrary to your 1845 teachings... I mean preachings.

I guess "love thy neighbor as yourself" means nothing. It is a book of fairy tales, isn't it? Pick and choose?

Transphobic much?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:27 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:12 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:52 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:33 pm
Boy Bruce you're really going to be pissed when a black woman is confirmed.
Who is Bruce?
Bryce (stupid autocorrect)
I've been called worse!
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:36 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:53 pm
Transphobic much?
There we go. Offer an opinion that is contrary to yours and automatically call the person "(insert word here)phobic." The alphabet communities version of the race card.

I don't dislike or hate, nor am I afraid of anyone in that community as a whole. I'm sure like in every other walk of society there are individuals I don't care for. That's natural.

However, what I do take issue with is people and groups attempting to change the definitions of words and their meanings. If a biological male feels more comfortable living as a woman, you go boy, however he still won't be a biological woman.

Think about it, if a male could really change into a female, and vice verse, why would the word transgendered even be needed or used?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:39 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:33 pm
Boy Bruce you're really going to be pissed when a black woman is confirmed.
The pissed part will have nothing to do with the gender or race of this particular nominee regardless of the fact that both of those seem to be the primary reasons she was nominated.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:20 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:36 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:53 pm
Transphobic much?
There we go. Offer an opinion that is contrary to yours and automatically call the person "(insert word here)phobic." The alphabet communities version of the race card.

I don't dislike or hate, nor am I afraid of anyone in that community as a whole. I'm sure like in every other walk of society there are individuals I don't care for. That's natural.

However, what I do take issue with is people and groups attempting to change the definitions of words and their meanings. If a biological male feels more comfortable living as a woman, you go boy, however he still won't be a biological woman.

Think about it, if a male could really change into a female, and vice verse, why would the word transgendered even be needed or used?
Bryshia:

You do realize you misgendered me, right? That's literally just as bad as "the 'n' word." Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex! That is the worst sin, beyond calling black people names! What a loser! Typical MAGA shit! You Repubs never change from 1845. Remember, no internet in 1845 sister!

"What's good for the goose, is always good for the gander.... Oh Bryshia!"

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:35 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:20 am

Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex! That is the worst sin, beyond calling black people names!
So much for "follow the science", huh?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:04 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
You do realize you misgendered me, right? That's literally just as bad as "the 'n' word." Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex!
Noted feminist and Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsberg would disagree too...
'Physical differences between men and women are enduring. The two sexes are not fungible.
I can put a saddle on a dog. It's still not a horse.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:08 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex!
By which, you mean, their current sex.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:14 pm

btw - once somebody accuses the other side of being a racist or (insert anything here)-phobic you know they've already lost the debate.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:08 pm

Mazie Hirono is a woman. She is also an idiot:
But instead of celebrating the long-overdue diversity Judge Jackson would bring to the court. some of my Republican colleagues and public figures have attempted to undermine your qualifications through their pejorative use of the term “affirmative action.” They have implied you were solely nominated due to your race, and for no other factor. Apparently, some have even claimed that we need to see your LSAT scores to determine whether you are a top legal mind.

This so incredibly offensive and condescending. Let me be clear when I say, this isn’t about filling some quota. This is about time. It’s about time that we have a highly qualified, highly accomplished Black woman on the Supreme Court.
https://rafu.com/2022/03/hirono-deliver ... t-nominee/
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:11 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:35 am
TeddyBear wrote:

Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex! That is the worst sin, beyond calling black people names!
So much for "follow the science", huh?
Well, at least I'm not a "Trumper."

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:12 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:14 pm
btw - once somebody accuses the other side of being a racist or (insert anything here)-phobic you know they've already lost the debate.
Incorrect. Hate one group, means you hate more groups. Go back to college and learn that.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:04 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
You do realize you misgendered me, right? That's literally just as bad as "the 'n' word." Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex!
Noted feminist and Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsberg would disagree too...
'Physical differences between men and women are enduring. The two sexes are not fungible.
I can put a saddle on a dog. It's still not a horse.
Ginsberg was in 1964. Not 2020's. A jew may not be like another.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:14 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:08 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Never EVER refer to anyone trans as their former sex!
By which, you mean, their current sex.
No. I mean their FORMER. Laverne Cox should never be called her former name. Get it right!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:32 pm

This thread is a very predictable commentary on old white cis hetero men.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic