Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Number One Cause Of Death US 18 to 49

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Number One Cause Of Death US 18 to 49

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:57 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:41 pm
[
It’s not legal federally. What that means is that the cops don’t prosecute you
Cops don't prosecute. They arrest. When was the last federal prosecution for marijuana possession in the state of Michigan? Answer, not one since legalization.
Cops would arrest then turn it over to the prosecutor, I know that. But at the same time who determines what sort of charges you would get? Is it dependent on who arrests you or on how much you had? I’m guessing in a legalized state there isn’t much need for semi-trucks of marijuana coming into the state.

TC Talks

Re: Number One Cause Of Death US 18 to 49

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:43 am
I don't think the war on drugs -is- the problem; though I don't think it is helping the problem.

The problem is, why do so many Americans feel the need to take drugs in the first place? I get Bryce's point about fentanyl specifically being a particularly nasty drug, but I'm just asking this question in general. An overall happy, thriving society should not have such a high percentage of its population feel the need to seek drugs.
Totally agree, the Republicans wars in the middle-east and low paying jobs that go nowhere have created many self-medicating vets.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic