Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Are You Comfortable With Massive Wholesale Voter Fraud?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Are You Comfortable With Massive Wholesale Voter Fraud?

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:52 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:49 pm
Not one of you has given a Yes or No answer. "C'mon Man". They found hundreds of thousands of votes. All of them were for Biden. They have video of vehicles bringing in ballots. This is wholesale massive voter fraud. And not one has said they were not OK with this. That bothers me.
You should be in a rubber room.

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:08 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:44 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:59 pm
Hats off to bmw for not being sour grapes. And truly, this isn't over yet.
Speaking of sour grapes, I said I would apologize to you if was wrong late night, but I wasn't and I able to verify my quote.
You embraced his autocratic rant yesterday. I am still pissed about it.

And looks like Peters has taken a 10,000 vote.lead over James. Looks like he will hold on to the seat.
Oh so this is about emotion and not facts? You don't know what I was thinking!

I didn't like it either, but you claimed he said the word "count". I said he didn't.

You then you incorrectly called me a liar and bunch of other things.

BE A MAN and admit you were wrong! >:
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:31 pm

I knew at least one of you would flip out and keep the "Conservative Victims" train rolling.

Thanks for making my day baby.

Yes I am comfortable with massive fraud, so are you by being a Trump voter. It's called politics.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:48 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:40 pm
Just asking you. Are you comfortable with massive wholesale voter fraud to defeat President Donald Trump? Yes or No and Why?

How comfortable would you be about massive candidate fraud negating your ballot?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Speaking of fraud...
The Postal Service on Election Day failed to deliver a significant percentage of mail-in ballots to several states that could determine who wins the presidential contest between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden, data filed with a federal court suggested Wednesday.

The states seeing relatively poor levels of mail deliveries of ballots include Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina and Wisconsin, all of which have yet to declare victors in their tallies for Trump and Biden.

The states affected include Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan was furious at Postal officials for failing to inform him Tuesday of their failure to do sweeps at mail facilities for ballots by a mid-afternoon deadline.
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:53 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Not one of you has given a Yes or No answer. "C'mon Man". They found hundreds of thousands of votes. All of them were for Biden. They have video of vehicles bringing in ballots. This is wholesale massive voter fraud. And not one has said they were not OK with this. That bothers me.
Nobody is ok with it and it hasn’t happened either.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:58 pm

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

You deny the truth that is difficult to prove, even though you know there was election fraud.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:33 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:58 pm
Denial is not a river in Egypt.

You deny the truth that is difficult to prove, even though you know there was election fraud.
There is no fraud.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:30 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:

They found hundreds of thousands of votes. Who is "They"? Where did "They" find these alleged votes? In the ballot box?

What is your source for these allegations no one else has heard of?

Let me guess.

infowars?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 am

QAnon is a cancer, and Trump is leukemia. It poisons the mind.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:20 am

There is no massive voter fraud. Except in Q-Anon’s Theatre of the Mind.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am

Here's the video that alleges voter fraud in Detroit:

A new video provided to Texas Scorecard from a poll watcher in Detroit shows wagons, suitcases, and coolers moving in and out of a vote-counting center during the early morning.

In a video taken by Kellye SoRelle—a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump—a white van is seen parked in front of the location at 2:40 a.m. A box is taken out of the van and placed into a red wagon, which is then pulled inside the facility. SoRelle is raising alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.
Now I don't know how authentic or not this video is nor what is in that suitcase, but it look at least suspicious enough to warrant further investigation.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:39 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am

Now I don't know how authentic or not this video is nor what is in that suitcase, but it look at least suspicious enough to warrant further investigation.
Here's what needs to happen; the guy in the camo ballerina outfit with the AK who was protesting coronavirus on the steps of the capital in April needs to bring in his crack squad in and get to the bottom of it.

Or election officials can acknowledge that there are observers for both parties present and just ignore the people who can't understand why their demagogue will be leaving Washington DC in January.
― Matt

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:33 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am

A new video provided to Texas Scorecard from a poll watcher in Detroit shows wagons, suitcases, and coolers moving in and out of a vote-counting center during the early morning.

In a video taken by Kellye SoRelle—a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump—a white van is seen parked in front of the location at 2:40 a.m. A box is taken out of the van and placed into a red wagon, which is then pulled inside the facility. SoRelle is raising alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.
It was a WXYZ photographer bringing in equipment for one of their reporters... here's the wagon and the suitcase:

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:47 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:20 am
There is no massive voter fraud. Except in Q-Anon’s Theatre of the Mind.
Is there any voter fraud? How much is acceptable?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic