Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Miles Taylor now works for Google. Nuff Said!
What's wrong with working for Google?

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 pm
I'm fine with these stories coming out about the fucking disaster this administration is... all I want to know is how come none of these giant pussies say anything until they're a year + removed from it? If you're that opposed to what's going on, speak up while you're in the thick of it.
Or where were they during the primary season when an alternative Republican could have replaced Trump if they really thought he needed to be replaced and they really were Republicans??

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:01 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm
Nothing"wrong" with it, but there is definitely an agenda there.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:36 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm
There is nothing wrong with working for Google, but their company culture is quite anti-Trump. Case in point...
The hourlong video of a companywide meeting in November 2016 shows a parade of senior executives from Google and its parent company, Alphabet, expressing dismay about the election.

Among the people who spoke were Sundar Pichai, Google’s chief executive, and Ruth Porat, Alphabet’s chief financial officer. Both appeared to become emotional, choking up while speaking. Sergey Brin, a Google co-founder, said that he was “deeply offended” by the election of Mr. Trump and that his victory was in conflict with many of the company’s values.
So, it doesn't surprise me that someone that chooses to work there may endorse Joe Biden publicly. Be a pretty good career move too.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 am

Makes sense now; thanks for the context. I was unaware of those things.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic