Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You fucking idiots!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: You fucking idiots!

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm
Keep supporting this pile of shit, egotistical asshole driving this country into an apocalypse. He is responsible for killing more Americans than Osama fucking Bin-Laden thru his ignorant, self-serving actions, and there are so many idiots on this site, including the "administrator" that still support him. HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE?!? How can you not see this man is deranged?!? Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow. The world will be a much better place.
You are slipping. "I" had to post this for you: https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 21&t=51370

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:05 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm
Keep supporting this pile of shit, egotistical asshole driving this country into an apocalypse. He is responsible for killing more Americans than Osama fucking Bin-Laden thru his ignorant, self-serving actions, and there are so many idiots on this site, including the "administrator" that still support him. HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE?!? How can you not see this man is deranged?!? Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow. The world will be a much better place.
With the exception of probably 1 poster on this discussion, most of the supporters here are simply pawns for the wealthy and religious operators. They have their talking points created from websites supported largely by conservative billionaires. Look at how the Republicans in the Senate want the next aid package to go; it will line the pockets of their real customers, the ultra rich millitary contractors, while leaving the middle class to foot the tab. That's why these posters are so angry. It's sad really, but it's their "choice".

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Congress isn't getting anything else done, so why not put that stuff in whatever bill is getting discussed.

Personally, I'd like there to be a law or a Congressional Rule that says you can't put any unrelated items in a bill, but that has never been the way Congress has operated.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:08 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm
Congress isn't getting anything else done, so why not put that stuff in whatever bill is getting discussed.

Personally, I'd like there to be a law or a Congressional Rule that says you can't put any unrelated items in a bill, but that has never been the way Congress has operated.
Republicans would be voted out if they weren't lining billionaires pockets with every bill.

Meanwhile, where is the plan for keeping our nation from falling apart? This will have even bigger impacts on recovery time.
The second-quarter contraction set a grim record, and it would have been worse without government aid that is expiring.

In the United States, the rebound appears to have stalled. More than 1.4 million Americans filed new claims for state unemployment benefits last week, the Labor Department said Thursday. It was the 19th straight week that the tally exceeded one million, an unheard-of figure before the pandemic. A further 830,000 people filed for benefits under the federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program, which supports freelancers, the self-employed and other workers not covered by traditional unemployment benefits.
NY Times
― Matt

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:08 pm
Meanwhile, where is the plan for keeping our nation from falling apart? This will have even bigger impacts on recovery time.
The "government's plan" should be to "keep the f*** out of the way!!"

Government only throttles freedom, progress, and success.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:08 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Working tremendously down south as we speak.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:19 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Normally I'd berate you. Roads, Police, Free Trade, Your Internet, Radio all are possible because of Government.

You are right in this case. I hope prison is in Jared's future.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 24&t=51388
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic