Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grouchy Fauci Says "School's Out Forever".

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Grouchy Fauci Says "School's Out Forever".

Post by Rate This » Wed May 13, 2020 9:28 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:26 am
Radio Sucks wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:59 am
millions of Americans who are frightened and scared and looking for a way to survive what might be a disaster of epic proportion?
Are you always this dramatic?

Epic proportions?
80,000 dead in even a generous 4 months is pretty epic... and we are finding out that may be an undercount.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed May 13, 2020 9:44 am

When Medical Accountants, Administrators, and Lawyers twist Doctors' arms to write down "COVID" as the cause of death, because they get more money from that, can we really trust the death count? What independent investigators need to do is check all the death records, and see what causes have suspiciously low percentages, like when the Democrats manufacture more ballots in precincts than there are living people in the precincts. It was Josef Stalin as I recall who said it wasn't who casts the ballots, but who COUNTS the ballots, that determines who wins an election.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:28 am
Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:
millions of Americans who are frightened and scared and looking for a way to survive what might be a disaster of epic proportion?

Epic proportions?
80,000 dead in even a generous 4 months is pretty epic... and we are finding out that may be an undercount.
1.3 million people die each year from cancer and heart disease. 84 thousand die of diabetes each year.

Is that epic?

I have a feeling that a lot of people that would have been in the above statistic were counted as Covid-19 deaths.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 13, 2020 11:44 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:28 am
Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:

Epic proportions?
1.3 million people die each year from cancer and heart disease. 84 thousand die of diabetes each year.

Is that epic?

I have a feeling that a lot of people that would have been in the above statistic were counted as Covid-19 deaths.
First off I’m being generous by saying 5 months, this thing really didn’t take off until March at which point it’s 80,000 and counting in 2 months... comparing that to 12 and saying it’s A-ok doesn’t pass the smell test.

Secondly just because someone has an underlying condition doesn’t mean that they didn’t die from the virus. Absent said virus in 99.9% of those cases I’ll bet that they would still be here. That’s a straw man argument.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:

Epic proportions?
With the economic and health impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, I do feel it is epic, but I will be glad to change my wording if that would help you actually answer my question.

The questions, all of them, need to be asked. That's how problems are solved, I agree. But are you comfortable with a leader that won't go to the meetings and ask all the questions there but will get in front of a TV camera and ask the questions that probably shouldn't have been asked in public?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm
Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:

Epic proportions?
With the economic and health impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, I do feel it is epic, but I will be glad to change my wording if that would help you actually answer my question.

The questions, all of them, need to be asked. That's how problems are solved, I agree. But are you comfortable with a leader that won't go to the meetings and ask all the questions there but will get in front of a TV camera and ask the questions that probably shouldn't have been asked in public?
When you think about Trump it’s really a rather Machiavellian situation. The ends justify the means. He’s just a front for getting conservative priorities and unqualified judges rammed thorough that will do their bidding.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:

Epic proportions?

I like transparency. I like seeing the process. Why hide conversations or ideas that take place when it comes to matters like this?

Worried about what people might try?

If Trump wondered out loud if shoving a cactus up your ass would fix hemorrhoids, would you rush out to try it?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:20 pm

If Trump wondered out loud if shoving a cactus up your ass would fix hemorrhoids, would you rush out to try it?

Not until after he demonstrated it.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:26 pm
Bryce wrote:

:rollin :lol :rollin

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:26 pm
Bryce wrote:

He won't demonstrate. It might give LL a boner. And then he'd have to deal with a half hour of Rachel Maddie discussing it with her guests

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 13, 2020 9:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:59 pm
[

He won't demonstrate. It might give LL a boner.

It surely would. The sight of someone getting a prick in his ass.

Rachel is off tonight.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Radio Sucks wrote:

Epic proportions?

I like transparency. I like seeing the process. Why hide conversations or ideas that take place when it comes to matters like this?

Worried about what people might try?

Maybe we should start televising things in the Situation Room too.. Wolf Blitzer can moderate...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 14, 2020 3:07 am

Fauci sure as hell made that doofus Rand Paul look like the idiot he is. Crass - meet class. Bullying does not phase Fauci. The doctor with the experience and the education exposes Dr. Paul as a political quack. One embraces his duty to warn based on science. The other embraces politics at the cost of kids dying.

Typical Rand Paul appalling behavior.

Where’s the neighbor who pulverized “Randie” when we really need the guy? He’s probably buying a pit bull or two to accidentally get out of his yard the next time Rand’s out raking.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 14, 2020 7:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Maybe we should start televising things in the Situation Room too.. Wolf Blitzer can moderate...
You conveniently missed the "things like this" part now didn't you?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 14, 2020 9:09 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:42 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 pm

You conveniently missed the "things like this" part now didn't you?
It’s not the kind of conversation you have out in public. PR 101.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic