Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Instant Commie Karma

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Trump Instant Commie Karma

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:34 am

The CIA data was hyped, for sure, back then! Now - probably hyped again.

Having or not having WMD wasn't the only point - they got the inspectors in there inspecting things as they wanted, then they told them get out they as getting ready to bomb.

They would have known what they had, if the inspectors finished! >:

This is I never want another Bush in office, ever.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:43 am

zzand wrote:You call the CIA proof? Were they not the ones, among others, who said there were WMDS? Yea, real reliable folk there.
I didn't even mention the Central Idiot Agency... nor the Federal Beureau of Imbeciles.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 am

Vlad-the-Invader and his team wanted Trump "in there" because Vlad and his comrades want to see the breaking apart of NATO and the west in general - so that Russia becomes THE preeminent world power...and Vlad - Mr. Big.

And as Trump already signaled during his campaign he has NO PROBLEM threatening to disrespect the NATO alliance - including the all-important promises of mutual defense.

To help accomplish this Vlad wants a US president who is easy to manipulate. Not an experienced tough dame who sees through him and will stand in his way, nor an intellectual who sees through him and refuses to engage. He doesn't have any way to manipulate those folks. He can needle 'em - but he can't get them to do exactly what he wants.

On the other hand - Trump is uncomplicated, predictable. Vlad knows vanity and love-of-money-and-what-it-can-buy drive The Donald. And Vlad also knows Trump can't help it because he is forever ill with NPD. So ... get President Puppet elected and - Voila! Instant short cut to your world goals!! Trump is THE dream come true for Mr. Putin.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 am

At least your THEORY has a bit more logic than others I have heard.

I joked during the primary, that you just need to show up with a bunch of beautiful woman :lol

PS I was very disturbed about Trump's knocking of NATO back then.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 am

Wow. I remember a debate around four years ago when a particular presidential candidate was mocked by the left, and even Obama himself, for stating that Russia was a major geo-political threat. I guess the left now thinks old Mitt was right and as usual Obama and themselves were wrong.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am

Bryce wrote:Wow. I remember a debate around four years ago when a particular presidential candidate was mocked by the left, and even Obama himself, for stating that Russia was a major geo-political threat. I guess the left now thinks old Mitt was right and as usual Obama and themselves were wrong.
Much has changed in 4 years my friend...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 am

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:Wow. I remember a debate around four years ago when a particular presidential candidate was mocked by the left, and even Obama himself, for stating that Russia was a major geo-political threat. I guess the left now thinks old Mitt was right and as usual Obama and themselves were wrong.
Mitt saw it coming. Obama didn't.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:00 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Fine. Not much of a point but I don't feel like arguing with you on 3 hours sleep so you get a point.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:50 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
The Clinton machine is working overtime for 2020 re-match. Remember they did that in AR.

They have to blame it one someone. Russians did it!!!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

audiophile wrote:
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
The Clinton machine is working overtime for 2020 re-match. Remember they did that in AR.

They have to blame it one someone. Russians did it!!!!
They won't do a rematch.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:17 pm

The Russians DID do it. And Vlad lead the effort.

And the entire final purpose was to get Donald Trump elected president of the US and leader of the free world. The guy Putin knows he can easily manipulate.

Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Green Party, Tea Party, Libertarians, and every other political party and political identity group in the US had ALL better get their heads out of their asses and agree that an organized "secret" campaign by a foreign government meant to taint our sacred free election system and get one candidate elected over another is tantamount to a declaration of war against our country.

First WWII, then the Soviet/US "Cold War", and now the Russians waging a Cyber War against one of the foundational pillars of our constitution and American way of life and hard won liberties.

This cyber invasion and dangerous disrespectful intervention goes WAY BEYOND petty political parlour games we Americans all enjoy playing with each other during and after each national election - all the debating of issues, political cartoons, newspaper editorials, campaigning, conventions, etc. No, this crosses a line that every single American needs to defend.

Putin and the Russian government must suffer severe consequences for their unprecedented interference in our national election. Forget Clinton vs. Trump. This larger issue supercedes presidential politics. Now is the time for both red and blue patriots to come to the aid of our country.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:40 am

So tell me, what was done when an iconic American politician ASKED the KGB/Soviet Union to interfere with an American election? I'll tell you. Absolutely NOTHING.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-ke ... inson.html

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 pm

So I'm losing track of where this thread is going.

Are we saying that the hacking didn't occur, that it's only fake news?

Or, there was hacking, but not by the Russians?

Or the Russians committed the hacking, but that's a good thing?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Here's my take:

Someone, maybe the Russian's, maybe not, hacked or gained access to DNC and John Podesta e-mails. Some damaging information was released. But, the way it's being presented in the media and by the alt-left, people that only pay attention to sound bites and head lines or, get their news from Comedy Central, are under the impression that Russia actually hacked our voting machines. That didn't happen. THAT is certainly the fake news part.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 pm

that Russia actually hacked our voting machines. That didn't happen. THAT is certainly the fake news part.
I've been following the news on this issue. I've never heard that allegation being made and it has never been my understanding of the story.

BTW I never feel a lot of sympathy for the victims of hacking. They've made themselves vulnerable. And I have to confess a certain amount of admiration for the skills of the hacker.

Hillary, of all people, ought to have known the risks involved in using unsecured e mail. When will she learn?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic