Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I am really enjoying this election season

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: I am really enjoying this election season

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:58 pm

The Cuck Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 am
As I suspected, Trump is giving the finger to the GOP if they rig the convention. The GOP just split apart. Which asshole should you go with? It doesn't matter, you just lost to Hillary.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... an-nominee

Now, with only three candidates remaining in the race, the loyalty pledge appears to be all but dead.

Tuesday night during a CNN town hall in Milwaukee, Wis., moderator Anderson Cooper asked Trump whether he is sticking with his pledge to support the nominee.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said. "No, we'll see who it is."

And with respect to his contentious relationship with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Trump appeared to release Cruz from the pledge as well.
A blast from the past! I found this looking for a post on Ted Cruz from 2016.

I'm quite proud of my following comment still (minus the incorrectuse of you're):
Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 pm
You think you're candidate is Russia in 1980, when in reality she's today's Toronto Maple Leafs.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: I am really enjoying this election season

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:43 pm

Good One!
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic