Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republican Debate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Republican Debate

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Too bad the misogynistic dim bulb pigs who call themselves Republicans will vote for Trump.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:48 pm

Sometimes I still can't believe we got here. I never thought I would see it.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:20 am

I am absolutely terrified these idiots are going to declare civil war if Trump gets locked up or when he dies.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:09 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:20 am
I am absolutely terrified these idiots are going to declare civil war if Trump gets locked up or when he dies.
It’s not impossible that some of them will expect him to come back from the dead.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:08 am

I'm curious...

So George Washington....Traitor or Hero?

Lock in your answers now. Ask a friend, if needed :blink
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:38 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:37 pm
Too bad the misogynistic dim bulb pigs who call themselves Republicans will vote for Trump.
You really believe everyone who has Conservative views on politics will vote for Trump?
I am one of those who lean conservative and have no desire to vote for Trump, even if by some mind boggling actions he is the GOP nominee for 2024...
I would just sit out the election, also no way I can vote for a early Dementia stricken man with a VP who is more clueless than man thinking he is a woman entering high level athletic competitions against biological females...

Is Lyndon LaRouche still a viable candidate running on , whatever party he used to run in?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:45 am

To answer RT - my vote would be for Haley.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:52 am

She sounds like a bit of a war hawk to me. She even wanted US troops in Syria.

Desantis is dealing with hurricanes. His response to that could make a big difference on where he goes.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:54 pm

I'm just hoping he wears those stupid white boots again.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:49 pm

Oh, if Trump dies, you better believe there's gonna be a conspiracy and some wild shit will go down. Hillary or Biden or Obama spiked his diet coke or some shit. I can only imagine what these sites are going to look like when that day comes.
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:54 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:49 pm
Oh, if Trump dies, you better believe there's gonna be a conspiracy and some wild shit will go down. Hillary or Biden or Obama spiked his diet coke or some shit. I can only imagine what these sites are going to look like when that day comes.
If McDaniel, the RNC chair, was smart, she would be the one poisoning him. She's not.
The censorship king from out of state.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:09 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Can that day come sooner than later?? lol
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:26 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:09 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Too bad he and Putin are such good friends. Vlad would take care of him.
The censorship king from out of state.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:26 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Too bad he and Putin are such good friends. Vlad would take care of him.
Maybe next time tRump won’t swallow… that’ll piss ol’ Vlad off! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:56 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
I had an episode of Frontline on while working today, "America After 9/11". Great episode, and it lays out well what happened to this country between 9/11/01 and January 6, 2021, to a point that made my heart hurt, because with hindsight, you wish you could go back and change shit. When they had audio of congress singing "God Bless America" over the melee at the Capital, that just hurt.

Anyway, one quote caught my ear. It's the same thing we said about terrorists and Bin Laden. Even if you wipe the person out, "You can't kill an ideology. You can't kill message". Don't think it's gonna get better once Trump goes. Because not only will it get worse (the "Ten come up to take their place" theory), but not only will he be a martyr, he'll be a political martyr.

Those Frontline documentaries are addicting!
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic