Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Maui people middle finger to Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Maui people middle finger to Biden

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:41 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:13 pm
This change your mind?

President Biden's alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week
You tall about it like it would be a decree. They are not reinstalling prohibition, it would be a health recommendation. Canada has already advised this.
And TT is pissed.

Did they include wine? Pelosi gonna moan over that one?

I don't recall seeing a recommendation on Big Macks and flaming hot Cheetos. Beer is better for you then either of them.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:16 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:41 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:13 pm
This change your mind?

President Biden's alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week
You tall about it like it would be a decree. They are not reinstalling prohibition, it would be a health recommendation. Canada has already advised this.
And TT is pissed.

Did they include wine? Pelosi gonna moan over that one?

I don't recall seeing a recommendation on Big Macks and flaming hot Cheetos. Beer is better for you then either of them.
The FDA insists on printing caloric content, sugar amounts, etc. on packaging, so that is kind of a recommendation.

And I think most people know fast food is awful for you and should be eaten in strict moderation......except for your presidential candidate of choice.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:39 pm

Aren't there health warnings on beer already? Two a week? Hell, I'm screwed. What AM I gonna drink with breakfast now?

He is NOT my presidential candidate of choice.

If presented with the choice of him and the corrupt, bribe taking, mush mind Biden, I will have to choose him.
Last edited by Bryce on Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

kager

Post by kager » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 pm
The FDA insists on printing caloric content, sugar amounts, etc. on packaging, so that is kind of a recommendation.
As a T1D, I find it required reading.

Maybe if more people would take the time to read and absorb the information and health recommendations, there would be far fewer new emerging Type 2 diabetics in the world. Or maybe just in the US...

Aw, hell - what am I thinking? Eat your heart out.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic