Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:59 am

Threatening to call the cops? LOL you must have me confused with somebody else.

Bottom line is, you stated as fact that MCRF hangs out online with child predators - and not just some child predators, but hoards of them. And if you think that's ok to do that, then you really need to get your head examined.

re: Honeyman, I am doing nothing more than defending an individual user of this forum. Neckbeard's comments, while probably not at the level of libel given the size and anonymous nature of this message board, are certainly defamatory in nature to any normal person reading them. Freedom of speech does not include the right to accuse somebody, without evidence, of hanging out with child predators. Even in a forum like this where the gloves are off 99% of the time, there are still some limits to what you can say - and suggesting, without evidence, that a user of this forum spends their time hanging out online with pedophiles crosses the line, IMO.
Last edited by bmw on Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:59 am
Maybe I do! I can't find it in search.

We're all dumb old men posting on an obscure forum. A thread about transgender genocide ending in a car crash like this is amusing, but I think it is time to move on from this discussion.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:12 pm

Agreed on this should be the end of this conversation (this will be my last post). All I will say in conclusion is that no matter how "joking" or sarcastic or not serious or whatever word you want to use your intentions may be, you still have to tread carefully when it comes to a few very specific subjects - child predators being arguably literally at the top of that short list. I mean, child predators are the one group of people who even violent criminals in prison find to be worthy of being beaten to a pulp. So associating a regular user here in any way with that group of people is just not appropriate no matter how you look at it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:30 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:12 pm
Agreed on this should be the end of this conversation (this will be my last post). All I will say in conclusion is that no matter how "joking" or sarcastic or not serious or whatever word you want to use your intentions may be, you still have to tread carefully when it comes to a few very specific subjects - child predators being arguably literally at the top of that short list. I mean, child predators are the one group of people who even violent criminals in prison find to be worthy of being beaten to a pulp. So associating a regular user here in any way with that group of people is just not appropriate no matter how you look at it.
Well when you can point to me doing that, get back to me!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:59 am
Eh, my memory was hazy. Still amusing.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm

You really want to resurrect that conversation? Here's what led up to that post.
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:12 am
The hate I have toward the religious and spiritual burns white hot and could literally power a small village if harnessed. It's unbridled nature makes me a literal loose cannon.

Except the Muslims. They've clearly been persecuted far too much by white America over the past 20 years. Their resolve in the face of such treatment means we should cut them a break.
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:51 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am
Ah, so not a religious bigot (which would at least be consistent if against all religions), but specifically against Christians and Jews.

So I have to ask - what did a Christian or a Jewish person ever do to you to create this kind of hatred?
Because they exist
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:06 am
km1125 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm
You say that your hatred towards religious people is so strong that it makes you a literal loose cannon.

Per Merriam-Webster, a "loose cannon" is "a dangerously uncontrollable person or thing."

Would you like to walk back your past statement, or are you publicly stating that you could quite literally become a danger to others as a result of your unbridled hatred of Christians?
W[e]ll, to be more accurate... Christians and Jews!!!
i hate both equally. but you know who really pisses me off? The Amish.
bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 am
It amuses me that Matt and bmw have grown tired of making fools of themselves in the PolPot...
This from the person who thinks it is funny to sarcastically insinuate that he could cause great bodily harm to Christians and Jews, simply "because they exist."
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm
Who said I was being sarcastic?

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:45 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:07 pm
... We're all dumb old men posting on an obscure forum ....
And I think that's a good thing.
I can see threads like this be the fodder for some local station to spin a tantalizing tale of online hate or cyber bullying for a slow news day.

It don't have to be true. It's TV news.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:54 pm

Here's the thing though. How many different things can you say that if taken literally would constitute hate speech or cyber bullying and hide behind the curtain of "sarcasm" or "jest" before it becomes apparent that there is actual bigotry and/or hatred behind the things you say?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:04 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm
You really want to resurrect that conversation? Here's what led up to that post.
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:12 am
The hate I have toward the religious and spiritual burns white hot and could literally power a small village if harnessed. It's unbridled nature makes me a literal loose cannon.

Except the Muslims. They've clearly been persecuted far too much by white America over the past 20 years. Their resolve in the face of such treatment means we should cut them a break.
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:51 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am
Ah, so not a religious bigot (which would at least be consistent if against all religions), but specifically against Christians and Jews.

So I have to ask - what did a Christian or a Jewish person ever do to you to create this kind of hatred?
Because they exist
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:06 am
km1125 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm
You say that your hatred towards religious people is so strong that it makes you a literal loose cannon.

Per Merriam-Webster, a "loose cannon" is "a dangerously uncontrollable person or thing."

Would you like to walk back your past statement, or are you publicly stating that you could quite literally become a danger to others as a result of your unbridled hatred of Christians?
W[e]ll, to be more accurate... Christians and Jews!!!
i hate both equally. but you know who really pisses me off? The Amish.
bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 am
It amuses me that Matt and bmw have grown tired of making fools of themselves in the PolPot...
This from the person who thinks it is funny to sarcastically insinuate that he could cause great bodily harm to Christians and Jews, simply "because they exist."
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm
Who said I was being sarcastic?
So shitposting makes you feel like calling law enforcement. Why would I not want to resurrect a discussion where your behavior amused me?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Round Six wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:45 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:07 pm
... We're all dumb old men posting on an obscure forum ....
And I think that's a good thing.
I can see threads like this be the fodder for some local station to spin a tantalizing tale of online hate or cyber bullying for a slow news day.

It don't have to be true. It's TV news.
If that happened I would find it absolutely hilarious.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:20 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:04 pm
So shitposting makes you feel like calling law enforcement. Why would I not want to resurrect a discussion where your behavior amused me?
Earlier in this post I said I was done with the conversation regarding MCRF.

Now, I'm done engaging your trolling on other matters in this thread. Your posts are out in the open for people to read, as are my responses to them.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:09 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:54 pm
Here's the thing though. How many different things can you say that if taken literally would constitute hate speech or cyber bullying and hide behind the curtain of "sarcasm" or "jest" before it becomes apparent that there is actual bigotry and/or hatred behind the things you say?
If you can’t read those posts and tell they’re in jest, then you have something wrong with your brain

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:26 am

My last post on this, directed to Neckbeard at least. It will be this…

If you realized the pain I was going through in coming out and battling several chronic illnesses along with your online bullying, you would stop. You don’t realize how many times I have thought about killing myself from the combination of everything. I am not at that point now, but you can’t be in my shoes. You are unlikely to have grown up with a physically abusive father and a cult that says you are no better than a pedo for having same sex attraction.

I find it interesting that you know who Revox is.

I hope you are reincarnated as a trans woman in Russia in your next life. Then you will finally understand.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:05 am

I'm lost. Is Neckbeard actually serious? Everything he says feels snarky and sarcastic. Especially his hatred of Christians and Jews "because they exist", yet is willing to give Muslims a break. I guess bigots come in all forms.

Also, who is Revox?
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:21 am

Revox was a regular poster years ago who was quite outspoken on everything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic