Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Post by km1125 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:29 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:05 pm
They take the trans issue very irrationally. Check the thread on the "threat" to exterminate the entire class of trans people.
FIFY

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:20 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:14 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:46 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:48 pm

Man was not used in a universal context like the Bible or in a universal way like “mankind”.
That would be precisely the kind of thing I wrote that set him off…
Yes, and Biden was talking to men. None of them were women or enbies. It’s also not “he” still.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:38 pm
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:14 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:05 pm
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:54 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:40 pm
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:40 pm
Fuck you turds. Gender is not a joke.
This all started when you got your panties in a wad over use of the word "man" in a phrase directed towards you. There are multiple gender-neutral definitions of the word man in the Merriam Webster dictionary including "an individual human" and "the human race." If you don't like the fact that the word "man" can be used in a gender-neutral way, take that up with the people at Merriam-Webster rather than those who post here in this forum.
We had an entire thread about this just last month. He/his/man/dude are not appropriate for me. Even Audio said he would not use them ffs.
And that seriously offended you? Someone replying "Lighten up, man" to you on an internet message board in the context it was said?

Sorry, but I think when you overreact in that way, you do nothing to help your "cause".
Okay girl.
Ouch! TOUCHE!!!!

Do you really think that effects me in any way? I guess if you believe Sirhan didn't kill Bobby, you probably might. Newsflash....it doesn't.
Not everybody is as thin-skinned as you are. You really should grow a set of....oops, bad metaphor....you really should try to be stronger to defend your identity. I agree trans people do have a lot of prejudice and anger thrown at them to overcome. Be better than the haters.
I never said Sirhan wasn’t involved, but the autopsy report is damning that his death was caused by someone from his back.

https://youtu.be/UY03OTrlDGM

https://youtu.be/Nc6O4KXcHzQ

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:31 pm

Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:14 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:46 pm
Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:48 pm

Man was not used in a universal context like the Bible or in a universal way like “mankind”.
That would be precisely the kind of thing I wrote that set him off…
Yes, and Biden was talking to men. None of them were women or enbies. It’s also not “he” still.
It's a fucking expression. Lighten up man.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:05 am

In lieu of “man” or “Sir”, how do you prefer to be addressed? I care for transgender patients every now and again at my job, but have yet to meet a non-binary person, so I suppose I should know for going forward.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:39 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:05 am
but have yet to meet a non-binary person,
There's a reason for that.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:44 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:05 am
In lieu of “man” or “Sir”, how do you prefer to be addressed? I care for transgender patients every now and again at my job, but have yet to meet a non-binary person, so I suppose I should know for going forward.
I don’t want to speak for everyone who is non binary, but I prefer the honorific Mx.(sounds like mix) instead of Mr., Ms., and Mrs. Many of us are also fine with “friend” once you get to know us. I am not really particular other than that male pronouns not be used. Even Ms. is better better than Mr., and that is because it still recognizes my transness. I am also fine with people using my initials rather than my deadname, but not everyone is the same. For me D.J.(my real initials) flows. If you are not sure, just ask the person what their name is and use that to be on the safe side.

I appreciate you asking.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic