Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Abbott to pardon BLM murderer who is white.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Abbott to pardon BLM murderer who is white.

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:43 pm
So killing was acceptable?
Do you traditionally advise people to play in traffic?
Of course not, but being hit by a car is typically the risk. Having someone pull out a gun and shooting isn't as expected.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:09 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:43 pm
So killing was acceptable?
Do you traditionally advise people to play in traffic?
Of course not, but being hit by a car is typically the risk. Having someone pull out a gun and shooting isn't as expected.
But the thing is that the other guy pointed one at him first. Also I can easily believe they mobbed the guys car and started trying to tear him out of it. Open season. He may have been better off flooring the car and letting the chips fall where they may.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:18 am

If the dead guy had been white there is no way the Governor would seek a pardon.
No wait...scratch that.

A white guy kills another white guy and somehow TCTalks manages to spin racism out of it. :roll:
I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:28 am

Oh snap!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:16 pm

Following TC's logic, Alvin "The Chipmunk" Bragg must be a racist. He routinely reduces felony charges down to misdemeanors for black people but with the white Republican guy, he takes a misdemeanor and tries to up it to a felony.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:46 pm

Well shame on me. I gave TCT the benefit of the doubt and presumed that Mr. Foster was Black without researching that part of the story.

No wonder no one else has been crying racism.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:46 pm

It's interesting that the guy that CHOOSES to live in a place where you see black people on the third Wednesday of the month is always looking for racism...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:03 pm

+1
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:27 am

The "protester" had an automatic weapon, an AK-47, pointed at the convicted man, ready to shoot him, and certainly kill him.

It was clearly in self defense that he shot the "protester".

Are you saying that the BLM "protester" had more of a right to live than the Army Sergeant?

And that he should have just let the "protester" kill him?

Now THAT is racist, regardless of the race of the killed "protester", who was White. BTW, did you know that the protester was White? The way the alphabet media reported it, you would have assumed he was Black.

If the roles of those involved were reversed, would you feel the same way?

Do you believe in self defense, TC? Perhaps for yourself, but not for those you regard as a lesser socioeconomic class?
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:58 pm

I didn't follow the case at all. But a guilty verdict takes a 12-0 vote. Anything less is a hung jury.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic