Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Non-binary Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Non-binary Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Their gender identity was certainly a big thing when they were hired. The far left world made a big deal about it. Why when this person screws up is it suddenly not relevant?

I no longer directly engage trolls

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:15 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Their gender identity was certainly a big thing when they were hired. The far left world made a big deal about it. Why when this person screws up is it suddenly not relevant?
Their gender identity had ZERO relation to the crime. I have yet to read an article that reads “Craig, a straight man from A2, was walking near Michigan Stadium when ……”

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:31 pm

craig11152 wrote:
What does gender or sexuality have to do with theft? Should it be relevant in all facets of their life?

TC Talks

Re: Trans Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:10 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:38 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:18 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:38 pm

For a federal employee with a responsibility for nuclear waste, it seems like maybe some corners were cut in the ol' background check.
Like failing to discover that he/ she/ it/ they was a freak of nature?
I suppose.

If they are having trouble figuring out if they are XX or XY then maybe try a DNA test?
What's worse, he probably disliked bigoted Evangelists.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

FakeAndyStuart

Re: Trans Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:43 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:48 am
Non-binary is trans with commitment issues. Pipe down with your condescending tone, ohio trash (I know, redundant). Please indicate where this individual has been fired.
Let's muddle thru this short but oh so revealing of the poster's true feelings quote:

1) "Non-binary is trans with commitment issues" - If there was ever an argument to return sex ed to public schools... please take the time to research gender orientations and sexual identities before posting an ignorant comment like this. The person discussed here is clearly outrageous and trying to provoke reactions and emotions with their clothes, behavior and appearance. But that doesn't give you the right to define them.

2) "Pipe down with your condescending tone, ohio trash" Ah, the "I'll call others names, that will get them to agree with me" argument. A fave in the Political forums. How's that working for you?

3) "Please indicate where this individual has been fired" - Don't put words in my post. (And I apologize for using the incorrect pronoun in my post.) The original story in the NY Post stated that they were "put on leave" after the first incident. But everyone's fav Fox News confirmed this in a later report -
Shortly after Brinton was charged, the DOE quietly placed Brinton on leave but did offer any explanation. The agency confirmed Brinton was on leave after the charges were first reported in late November.
Other stories indicate that they no longer have any responsibilities at the DOE.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nonbin ... ft-charges

And even the Fox News people can use the correct "non-binary" description.

But let's face it - this person's gender identity is flogged by many to induce fear in the populace. "Oh no, another reason to hate people who are different than us!!!!"

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:56 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:31 pm
craig11152 wrote:
What does gender or sexuality have to do with theft? Should it be relevant in all facets of their life?
What does gender identity have to do with nuclear waste management? That was and is my point.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic