Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 16, 2022 at 6:45p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt
Posts: 7217
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:55 am




User avatar
HD74
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:53 pm
Location: SOMEWHERE BEHIND THE RACKS

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by HD74 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:07 pm

Wow! That’s a stretch even for you! Trump clone? Makes you wonder though….President Whitmer? Bet you’d have the first F**k Gretch sign in the country!


You're never too old to learn something stupid.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 7119
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Sucks being a Republican. She was a great choice.

Let's see:
Executive Brand - Democrat
Legislature - Democrat
Judicial - Democrat


© 2022 TC Talks Holdings LP. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and my terms of usage. Down with the Man.

Matt
Posts: 7217
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:46 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm
Sucks being a Republican. She was a great choice.

Let's see:
Executive Brand - Democrat
Legislature - Democrat
Judicial - Democrat
She was rejected by Michigan voters.

It amazes me that left wing hacks can't see that Trump and Whitmer have the same thin-skinned, my way or the highway personality.



User avatar
HD74
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:53 pm
Location: SOMEWHERE BEHIND THE RACKS

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by HD74 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:11 pm

I’m not much of a left wing hack, just having some fun with you, but I stand by my prediction, unless you already have a F**k Gtretch sign.


You're never too old to learn something stupid.

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 10565
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:46 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm
Sucks being a Republican. She was a great choice.

Let's see:
Executive Brand - Democrat
Legislature - Democrat
Judicial - Democrat
She was rejected by Michigan voters.

It amazes me that left wing hacks can't see that Trump and Whitmer have the same thin-skinned, my way or the highway personality.
She came in third… that would be runner up… it’s actually kind of logical to make that the choice if you’re going to appoint somebody and the first two won. She’s literally the next most popular person available.

But wait… you’re a hack… this will go over your head.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:11 am

Were you expecting her to appoint a Republican, Matt?

The bigger story here is the timing of McCormack's retirement. If she had announced her impending retirement sooner, would her judicial seat have appeared on the ballot?


Fire Dwane Casey!

Matt
Posts: 7217
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:12 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:11 am
Were you expecting her to appoint a Republican, Matt?
No, but I would have expected her to appoint someone that wasn't JUST rejected.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:17 am

I will say my gut feeling is 34 years of age is too young for someone to be serving in such a high position.


Fire Dwane Casey!

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 10565
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump clone appoints election loser to position anyway

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:41 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:12 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:11 am
Were you expecting her to appoint a Republican, Matt?
No, but I would have expected her to appoint someone that wasn't JUST rejected.
She was the runner up… it’s not like she didn’t get votes.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic