Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The gun isn't the problem. Hate is the problem.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: The gun isn't the problem. Hate is the problem.

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 28, 2022 8:54 am

My bad....it was GG. I get my cretins confused.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 29, 2022 11:28 am

With a violent, armed maniac on the loose, I'd sure love to know why the district police department didn't ensure every school building in the area was placed on immediate lockdown.

Instead, the elementary school's door was left wide open and unattended for this maniac to enter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/28/us/u ... olice.html

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:42 am

The school went on lockdown, but apparently (at least according to the reports so far) one of the teachers propped that door open and then left it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 29, 2022 12:17 pm

That teacher - if he or she knew a lockdown was in effect - should be criminally prosecuted.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 29, 2022 2:30 pm

Question I have is where he got the five to six grand the equipment he had with him cost to purchase?

Would also love to know if he was or is taking anti depressants.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm

Excellent questions. Ammo is very expensive these days. He reportedly purchased 375 rounds in the days preceding the massacre. He also purchased not one but two AR-15s.

Why have his parents not been mentioned? Were they involved in his life?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:17 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:30 pm
Question I have is where he got the five to six grand the equipment he had with him cost to purchase?

Valid questions. I read somewhere that he used a credit card to purchase the equipment. Not sure if it was his, or how someone working at Wendy's part time gets a credit card with a high limit like that.
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm
Excellent questions. Ammo is very expensive these days. He reportedly purchased 375 rounds in the days preceding the massacre. He also purchased not one but two AR-15s.

Why have his parents not been mentioned? Were they involved in his life?
Some of the early reports said that "mom" had some drug problems and that's why he was living with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandparents owned the house that "mom" was living in, but one report said they were trying to kick her out because of the drug issues. Nothing I have seen yet on a "dad", but I'm pretty sure it was not an immaculate conception.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Bryce wrote:

So what you're asking is, how it so easy for an unstable 18 year old kid to buy a couple assault rifles and a shitload of ammo?

Good question.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 29, 2022 8:52 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:35 pm
Bryce wrote:

So what you're asking is, how it so easy for an unstable 18 year old kid to buy a couple assault rifles and a shitload of ammo?

Good question.
An 18-year-old with a part-time job at Wendy's coming up with six grand to purchase those things is not easy.

Finding out where he got the money might provide some answers.

Even more answers as to motive might be provided to find out if he was on any antidepressants which have really really bad and violent side effects.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:58 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:27 pm
In the same way that the Democrat party is currently purging its pro-life members (there's only one left in the House - Henry Cuellar - and he's barely 200 votes ahead in his primary currently), the Republican party would purge its pro-gun control members pretty quickly if a handful abandoned the party line and started supporting regulations. And the purge would happen at lightning speed, with or without the existence of the NRA.
And......the first "I told you so." Already.
A Republican congressman who came out in support of gun control after a mass shooting in his area dropped out of the race for his re-election on Friday upon coming under withering criticism from Republicans who saw his policy shift as a betrayal.

Chris Jacobs, a first-term U.S. representative from suburban Buffalo, New York, said he decided to withdraw to avoid "an incredibly divisive election" for the Republican Party.
The backlash was immediate...
https://news.yahoo.com/facing-backlash- ... 47823.html

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:52 pm

An 18-year-old with a part-time job at Wendy's coming up with six grand to purchase those things is not easy.

Finding out where he got the money might provide some answers.
Thought crossed my mind a couple nights ago while watching the news about this. They say the grandparents were going to put him out. Ponder if he took grandma's plastic without permission. And that's a reason they wanted him out of the house. Couldn't trust him anymore.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic